Erasmus Mundus Applications 2019

DerÜbermensch

1 hour ago, etetet said:

honestly, i think i ll appeal. though there seems to be no hope to get anywhere through that. i m pretty pissed, tbh. generally the application experience has been fairly abominable for me. and i really regret not applying to 3 programs now. (i felt quite confident that i would get into GLOCAL)

I think GLocal is one of the most sought after programs. It's the one I hear most about in terms of applicants. Is this your first year trying to apply? It's mine, and I kind of wish I applied last year!

11 minutes ago, waitingforwhat said:

I think GLocal is one of the most sought after programs. It's the one I hear most about in terms of applicants. Is this your first year trying to apply? It's mine, and I kind of wish I applied last year!

yeah, apparently so. :(  so, should i no longer keep my hopes up? (not like i was, anyway)

it is, indeed, my first year applying, but i really want to go to school next year. it seems to me that a lot of people were disappointed with the glocal process, or at least that s how it seems online. they admit so many people, but only offer the award to so few. i m not really sure i see the point of having a reserve list of 600 people. and it s bizarre that so few people choose to attend it self-funded

the other program i applied to was journalism, and i m so happy with how it all was handled, even if i didnt get the scholarship for it either. though for journalism, 80% of the students are self-funded. so it is hard to not consider that a sign of the caliber of the program

Edited by etetet

Just a shout in the dark again, but has anyone heard back from EPS (European Politics and Society) today? They said that they were releasing the results today and sending out emails but I haven't heard anything and nothing on my admission's page has changed. @ElXolo did you already hear back? 

Good luck to everyone! 

22 minutes ago, ElXolo said:

These are my updates so far:

EUROSUD: acceptance w/ scholarship, sent April 5

EMMIR: Reserve list for scholarship, sent April 8 (just 20 minutes ago)

EPS: nothing so far

Hi...Please are you a partner or programme country applicant (with reference to EMMIR)?

Hey, guys

I am number 1 on the reserve list category Partner Country for an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship on the Masters Course Crossways in Cultural Narratives. 

Does someone who applied for this programme get the scholarship? Do you know if I have any chance to get one? :)

Edited by Andre Santos

8 minutes ago, ElXolo said:

Hi TXbod, what did you apply to? How are things going for you so far?

Glocal (Rejected immediately, I regret this application as I should have chosen MITRA), STeDe (Reserve list), EMMIR (nothing yet)

19 minutes ago, etetet said:

what was the reason for ur rejection?

I didn't meet the requirements (rushed application as it was done last minute). Did you apply to EMMIR too? 

Has anyone else heard from EMMIR apart from EIXolo?

Edited by TXbod

hey guys 

This is the email that i got from admission office , i have asked them how EACEA evaluate us.

The final decision from the EACEA will only come around mid-May.

As soon as we will get their green light we will contact you and we will send you all pertinent information.

The grants for this year are more or less 20.

The applications have already been assessed thoroughly and the EACEA will only give agreement.

13 minutes ago, bezam19 said:

hey guys 

This is the email that i got from admission office , i have asked them how EACEA evaluate us.

The final decision from the EACEA will only come around mid-May.

As soon as we will get their green light we will contact you and we will send you all pertinent information.

The grants for this year are more or less 20.

The applications have already been assessed thoroughly and the EACEA will only give agreement.

Which program is this in regards to?

3 minutes ago, ElXolo said:

Which program is this in regards to? 

From the admittedly sparse information available online, I think that we are all waiting for the same EACEA meeting mid-May, ie they approval of all EMJMD scholarships will happen at the same session.

1 hour ago, Olong said:

@DerÜbermensch Anything new on your end for EPS? Where did you see the results on the portal? Thanks for your help!

I have the same question. I see the "Registered by the International Student Office" rubric right by the the rubber stamp image. 

Edited by ElXolo

20 hours ago, etetet said:

yeah, apparently so. :(  so, should i no longer keep my hopes up? (not like i was, anyway)

If you're first on the list, I'd have pretty high hopes to be honest. But it's really up to you.

13 hours ago, Olong said:

Good luck to everyone! 

Good luck to you also!!

12 hours ago, Andre Santos said:

Hey, guys

I am number 1 on the reserve list category Partner Country for an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship on the Masters Course Crossways in Cultural Narratives. 

Does someone who applied for this programme get the scholarship? Do you know if I have any chance to get one? :)

Congrats! That's still a high achievement; I hope you get in :)

16 hours ago, ElXolo said:

EMMIR: Reserve list for scholarship, sent April 8 (just 20 minutes ago)

EPS: nothing so far

Congrats! After your post re EMMIR, I'm checking my email like every 5 min lol. Super nervous about this.

Did anyone else heard from EMMIR?

EMMIR: Reserve list for scholarship, sent April 8 

EPS: acceptance w/ scholarship, sent April 9

Edited by ElXolo

25 minutes ago, ElXolo said:

EMMIR: Reserve list for scholarship, sent April 8 

EPS: acceptance w/ scholarship, sent April 9

i bet someone somewhere in a reserve list will be VERY happy abt your double success, too.

congrats!