Erasmus Mundus Applications 2019

DerÜbermensch

7 hours ago, redjacket said:

Congrats! After your post re EMMIR, I'm checking my email like every 5 min lol. Super nervous about this.

Did anyone else heard from EMMIR?

Haven't heard about it neither. I wonder if it's because I used my outlook account (they were having problems with hotmail/outlook server). Last year I was placed in their reserve list for the scholarship and since then I've done a lot so I'm still positive. 

Edited by adlb

3 hours ago, ElXolo said:

These are my updates so far:

EUROSUD: acceptance w/ scholarship, sent April 5

EMMIR: Reserve list for scholarship, sent April 8 

EPS: acceptance w/ scholarship, sent April 9

Congratulations. please do you mind sharing your profile and which country your from

17 minutes ago, ElXolo said:

I would be happy to share after the application season is over. Before then I am a bit wary of making so much information public. We need to remember that all these notices are conditional to the EACEA council. 

not sure what you mean (unless you ve lied abt something)? but yeah, it s weird how ppl are asking abt 'profiles' as if we are competing against each other, or as if this forum matters at all or in any capacity. we re just trying to make sense of a process, or at least i am. 

Edited by etetet

33 minutes ago, ElXolo said:

I would be happy to share after the application season is over. Before then I am a bit wary of making so much information public. We need to remember that all these notices are conditional to the EACEA council. 

I am sorry I didn't mean to intrude. I was only asking so as to get prepared for next year's scholarships. It's fine if you don't want to disclose. Congratulations wish you the best

2 hours ago, Olong said:

What does "conditional to the EACEA council" actually entail? Does anyone know of any cases when the scholarship was ever turned down by them? 

This is what I mean - first paragraph of my EUROSUD acceptance letter:

"On behalf of our Erasmus Mundus International Master in South European Studies (EUROSUD) Consortium, I am very pleased to inform you that we have nominated you to the European Commission’s Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) to receive an Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus EMJMD Partner Country scholarship for the duration of the two-year International Master in South European Studies (EUROSUD) joint degree programme, commencing in September 2019.  Official confirmation of the scholarship will follow after we receive formal notification of the award from the Agency, expected by the end of May, but we wanted to let you know on behalf of the Scholarship Selection Committee at this stage to help with your planning."

2 hours ago, ElXolo said:

Sorry, i wasn't super clear.

This is what I mean - first paragraph of my EUROSUD acceptance letter:

"On behalf of our Erasmus Mundus International Master in South European Studies (EUROSUD) Consortium, I am very pleased to inform you that we have nominated you to the European Commission’s Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) to receive an Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus EMJMD Partner Country scholarship for the duration of the two-year International Master in South European Studies (EUROSUD) joint degree programme, commencing in September 2019.  Official confirmation of the scholarship will follow after we receive formal notification of the award from the Agency, expected by the end of May, but we wanted to let you know on behalf of the Scholarship Selection Committee at this stage to help with your planning."

On 4/4/2019 at 9:29 PM, nisanisa said:

I am applying from Indonesia. I am curious why were you rejected by one of programs you applied for?

I think no one applying IMETe, MER+ and WACOMA are equally worried as me because I have been digging into internet and nobody applying for those programs hanging around the forum asking about when the results come out just like me right now. Lol.

Hello, I am applying to IMETE. I have not heard anything yet. The status of my application said that I am academically admitted but thats all. Have you heard something? .. I have been digging into the internet as well and it seems there are a few people applying for this program.

51 minutes ago, slh said:

Hello, I am applying to IMETE. I have not heard anything yet. The status of my application said that I am academically admitted but thats all. Have you heard something? .. I have been digging into the internet as well and it seems there are a few people applying for this program.

Hi there! 

Finally someone!

No I have not heard back anything yet. Where do you know few other people that also applying to the programs? I knew someone who admitted IMETE program last year said that he saw the committee finished the meeting last week so the final results should come out anytime soon. But he also said that last year he got the announcement that he initially listed as reserve list on first week of May and then his status was changed into main list on the second week of May.

Last year around 800 people applying for IMETE so I think this year not so much different too but I dont know why nobody else asking the results to come out in the forums like us. Lol.

Where r you coming from? Are you applying to other Erasmus programs beside IMETE?

Edited by nisanisa

9 hours ago, Sutrakyarab said:

Congrats everyone been accepted.

What about GEMMA?

GEMMA posted on twitter and fb to state that they are still in the selection phase. Also they won't be responding to any individual query about the process. 

9 hours ago, dahdir said:

GEMMA posted on twitter and fb to state that they are still in the selection phase. Also they won't be responding to any individual query about the process. 

Thank you for your reply. I think GEMMA applicants are in a weak position due to the huge number of applications.

23 hours ago, waitingforwhat said:

Best of luck to everyone still waiting for their results. It made me absolutely bonkers waiting for mine.

On another note, anyone with experience getting bumped up from the wait list here? I know it's a far fetched hope but... :(

do u know your position? i m curious abt this too, but (as u know) not particularly hopeful. 

17 hours ago, Moderat2 said:

Hello! 

Is there anyone who has applied to IMAESC? 

I was informed today that I am nominated for scholarship. 

Great to hear! I Got into EUROSUD and am likely to accept the scholarship. We'll probably see each other in Glasgow!