Erasmus Mundus Applications 2019

DerÜbermensch

1 hour ago, Rivai said:

Any American applicants/students who can shed light if our Erasmus Mundus stipends will be taxed by the US?

Take a look at this:  https://www.irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/foreign-earned-income-exclusion

I strongly believe that it is exempt, given the relatively low amount. With travel assistance, I bet it would be below 20,000 EUR per year.

Edited by ElXolo

On 4/16/2019 at 7:31 PM, ElXolo said:

Great to hear! I Got into EUROSUD and am likely to accept the scholarship. We'll probably see each other in Glasgow!

Congrats to you too! 

Are you a programme or partner country applicant? 

Does anyone know, if the certificate of residence issued by municipality is enough for the scholarship acceptance, or do I have to provide another document too? 

I am trying to get in contact with University of Glasgow to no avail. 

I am from a partner country.  I was able to submit utility bills and a couple of car-related docs that had both dates and my address. They already accepted it. 

I recommend you try calling them. They had been closed in the start of the week because of a University scheduled break, as far as I understand. They were open today.

Hey Fellas,

Can anyone tell me when are the results for the EMMIR Erasmus Mundus program for 2019-21 will be announced ?

As per the website they have mentioned to announce the same by last end of April 2019. But until now there ain't any notification from them. 

Can some one please provide a clarification on this ?

On 3/28/2019 at 4:39 PM, nisanisa said:

Anyone applied for IMETE, WACOMA, or MER+? I applied 3 of them. Got admission letter already but no news yet about the scholarship. MER+ said in their website that preliminary results of scholarship awardee should be published late March (3rd-4th week). We are already in 28th of March and MER+ still inform nothing. Do they inform the applicants directly to email or they published it through their web? Anyone has experience on this program? I am freaky worried as this was my 3rd time applying Emundus scholarship. Previously just got the waiting list position.

Hey! I applied to WACOMA.. still no news so far.. have u gotten any news yet?

For all of you waiting for EMMIR, they just updated their website saying that all successful candidates were already contacted... I hope you got an email! 

UPDATE ON SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS: Dear all applicants for 2019-2021, thank you all for applying! After a very competitive process with very many high-quality applications, the EMMIR Consortium has made their selection decisions.

All those who were offered a scholarship have been contacted. Waitlisted students have also been contacted regarding their positions. Official emails regarding non-acceptance will be sent out within the next few weeks. We received very many impressive applications, and the process was difficult. We hope you are encouraged to apply again next year.

Self-funded applications are still being processed, and notifications will be sent out within the next few weeks.

45 minutes ago, howdoiexitvim said:

They wrote "by May" in their previous email, but they were really careful not to commit on a timeline. I wasn't quite sure if that means "before May", or "in May" to be honest. As it happened, it was the last day of April.

tnx for ur info

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2019 at 11:20 PM, Rivai said:

Jealous. Some of us are still waiting. Yours said approval by mid may, right?

ya, it was by mid may and they emailed me on may 08.

keep hope alive and wish u all the best!!

Hey folks, can somebody help me? We need to indicate our residence address when applying for a visa, but there's only amount of living allowance and no info on that in my scholarship letter. Are we supposed to register at student housing/elsewhere ourselves before applying for a visa? I've sent the inquiry to my 1st year university about that, but I thought I'd also ask here.

On 5/21/2019 at 8:36 AM, mariya_gor said:

Hey folks, can somebody help me? We need to indicate our residence address when applying for a visa, but there's only amount of living allowance and no info on that in my scholarship letter. Are we supposed to register at student housing/elsewhere ourselves before applying for a visa? I've sent the inquiry to my 1st year university about that, but I thought I'd also ask here.

Hey Mariya

what is your first host university country as we all are in different host universities and origin of residency our application process for visa might vary.