Ford 2019

3 hours ago, acerbicb said:

Rankings should be taken with a grain of salt, but Ford was just announced as the #1 policy analysis program by U.S. news! 

They probably deserve it. I am at the LBJ school and while I love it, Ford's MPP program is light-years ahead. 

3 minutes ago, mpphopeful2019 said:

This may be jumping the gun, but does anyone know when Michigan's admitted students day is? So far it looks like Duke, Chicago and CMU are all on April 5th.

All of them are scheduled for the same date. It’s quite rude.

4 minutes ago, mpphopeful2019 said:

QUITE rude!

rude.gif

This gif is also quite fitting given the news that broke today about Aunt Becky paying a ton of money to get her kids into USC :( But also Michigan plz announce your results I have a Micro exam tomorrow and I can't bring myself to study for it with my constant email refreshing. 

8 minutes ago, Guesswho said:

This gif is also quite fitting given the news that broke today about Aunt Becky paying a ton of money to get her kids into USC :( But also Michigan plz announce your results I have a Micro exam tomorrow and I can't bring myself to study for it with my constant email refreshing. 

I hear you! Looks like Berkeley released their results, so this is particularly frustrating. Maybe they forgot???

3 hours ago, usernamesmakemeanxious said:

I hear you! Looks like Berkeley released their results, so this is particularly frustrating. Maybe they forgot???

This made me LOL. But seriously pondering the same thing. I’m hoping Ford is following the same timeline as Ross (MBA). If they are we will receive formal decisions on Friday. 

I called the admissions office a few minutes ago and they said decisions are being released “by end of week” so I think Friday, 3/15 we will know. It seems they are following the same timeline as the MBA and other graduate programs on campus. 

2 hours ago, TalkPoliticsToMe said:

I called the admissions office a few minutes ago and they said decisions are being released “by end of week” so I think Friday, 3/15 we will know. It seems they are following the same timeline as the MBA and other graduate programs on campus. 

Boo. We all better get accepted and lots 'o' $ as compensation for our patience :)