SLP Declining Offers Thread 2019

Declining offers from Northwestern, NYU on-campus, UVA, BU, Northeastern, and Montclair State. Did not accept my spot on the waitlist at Emerson. Still deciding between Columbia TC and MGH, but I will also be declining one of them eventually.

Edited by gabbygab97

I am declining my offer at St Xavier and removing myself from the high waitlist at Elmhurst. Still deciding between two other acceptances. (Midwestern Downer's Grove and Northern Illinois)

Declining Central Michigan University (with funding), Midwestern University (Downer's Grove), and University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.

Most likely accepting admission to Northern Illinois University if not taken off the waitlist at university of Washington! :) 

Declining Vanderbilt, University of Memphis, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, University of Texas at Dallas, and Howard University

Just accepted my offer at UIUC :)

Hope this helps someone!

I just declined my offers at UNT and UTHSCSA. It was a reeeeaaaally difficult decision, but I decided to stay at my undergraduate school for mostly financial reasons. I hope this helps someone get into one of these awesome programs!

Declining offers from Ithaca College, UVM, NYMC, Columbia, and Boston University. 

Removing my waitlist from UMN, Pitt, and UW (MedSLP). 

I’m declining William Paterson, and removing myself from the waitlist at West Chester - hope this helps someone!! Still haven’t heard back from UConn, but I’ve already accepted an offer elsewhere. Still keeping myself on Pitt’s waitlist however, even though it’s a reach for me!! Good luck everyone :)

I'll most likely decline my spot at University of Montevallo very soon. I really liked the program when I visited for my interview, so I hope this helps someone else enjoy the program!!

Currently queen of the waitlist over here. I am waitlisted from: University of Illinois- Urbana, Western Illinois, Southern Illinois University- Carbondale and Saint Mary’s College. I am also still waiting to hear back from Murray State. If you got an acceptance, I’m super happy for you, hopefully we can be class mates! If you aren’t planning on attending, please let them know to give a waitlister peace of mind and time to figure out housing/logistics!

Proud of everyone for going through this stressful process, we got this!