SLP Declining Offers Thread 2019

On 3/25/2019 at 2:02 PM, slphopefully4 said:

I will be declining offers from Elmhurst and St. Xavier, I will also be taking myself off the waitlist at Midwestern Downers Grove!

Where are you planning on going? Just curious since we got into the same schools.

5 hours ago, kate9696 said:

I will be declining MGH, BU, Worcester State, UNH, and Northeastern.

I saw that you interviewed at Emerson. Have you heard anything back from them? I am still waiting for a response.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, LaurGirl11 said:

I saw that you interviewed at Emerson. Have you heard anything back from them? I am still waiting for a response.

Thanks!

Nope I have heard nothing!!! My friend also hasnt heard anything either. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing lol!

2 hours ago, kate9696 said:

Nope I have heard nothing!!! My friend also hasnt heard anything either. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing lol!

Well, my friend and I also have not heard anything. I assumed it was a bad thing, but I am still hoping for the best. lol anyways, thanks! and good luck with grad school!

18 minutes ago, LaurGirl11 said:

Well, my friend and I also have not heard anything. I assumed it was a bad thing, but I am still hoping for the best. lol anyways, thanks! and good luck with grad school!

I haven't heard anything either. I wish they would just tell us already. ?

Declining Boston University, Northwestern, and Saint Louis University. I will also be declining Emerson if I get accepted/waitlsited

23 hours ago, SLP2019isHere said:

My only two options are Governors State in Chicago and The University of District of Columbia in Washington, DC. I need help deciding can anyone help?

I don't know much about those programs, but I would advise making a separate topic thread and asking your question there! Hopefully you will get responses that way. Good luck in your decision making. 

1 hour ago, ammspeechie said:

I just got into my top choice, so I am going to be declining my offers from San Jose State and CSU Chico.  Good luck everyone! :) 

Congrats on getting into your top choice! I am waitlisted at SJSU, so I appreciate you updating on this forum! ?