SLP Declining Offers Thread 2019

9 hours ago, Laurenf131 said:

Declined Pitt. Likely to decline GWU, MGH and Emerson but waiting for some financial aid info to come in before I do.

Have you heard if/when we'll hear about financial information about GWU? I assume we won't hear anything about funding that we haven't already been told from MGH until after April 15th. 

19 hours ago, samiamslp said:

Have you heard if/when we'll hear about financial information about GWU? I assume we won't hear anything about funding that we haven't already been told from MGH until after April 15th. 

I got a financial aid offer (loans only) from GWU but I believe that their, along with MGH, scholarships and GA positions have been offered. I am just hoping that someone turns it down and then I get offered one.

2 hours ago, SLP_2019 said:

I will be declining an admission at UoP and a waitlist spot at Hawaii. If anyone is declining their spot at SFSU please post about it! 

Hi! I declined my SFSU offer! Good luck! 

I got into my top choice so I’ll decline offers from Governors State University and Lamar University and remove myself from the waitlist at UCF, University of Houston and University of Central Missouri. Good luck to everyone! 

I just declined offers NYMC and TC. I also removed myself from the University of Washington waitlist.

Edited by BioCook
Add school

Declining at George Washington University, UIUC, UW-Milwaukee, St. Xavier, Governors State. Deciding between SLU and Northwestern but will be declining one of those once I decide! Hope this helps!

Anyone declining University of Central Florida, Florida State University or Florida Atlantic University???

I was waitlisted for all three - disappointed but still hopeful! Need to figure out the apartment situation soon.... SOS

I just declined offers from Saint Louis University and the University of Memphis (and their GAship-- if anyone is hoping for one from the UofM, check your inboxes in the next few days?).

Now to decide between MGH IHP and GWU...