Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
pineapplepizza

University of Minnesota - Fall 2019

Recommended Posts

Hi~ I will be starting at UMN next Fall in the Psychology PhD program. The initial excitement settled down a bit and I'm trying to find an apartment and figure out budgeting (yikes). Hopefully there will be others on this forum in the same boat! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi pineapplepizza,

 

Congratulations! How are you going with those things?

I'm applying for Fall 2020, and the PIB program at UMN is one of my top choices atm- I see your program is personality psychology, is that the area you're going to attend? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2019 at 10:25 PM, pineapplepizza said:

Hi~ I will be starting at UMN next Fall in the Psychology PhD program. The initial excitement settled down a bit and I'm trying to find an apartment and figure out budgeting (yikes). Hopefully there will be others on this forum in the same boat! 

Hi! I am intending to apply in the next year to UMN PhD. I am a big fan of Colin DeYoung. Do you mind sharing your stats? I am preparing myself in terms of GPA, GRE and I'm intending to have some paper published until the end of my master's course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2019 at 7:01 AM, Fabretti said:

Hi! I am intending to apply in the next year to UMN PhD. I am a big fan of Colin DeYoung. Do you mind sharing your stats? I am preparing myself in terms of GPA, GRE and I'm intending to have some paper published until the end of my master's course.

Hi- I am also a big fan of him and I'm applying for Fall 2020 to the UMN PIB PhD too. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, PianoPsych said:

Hi- I am also a big fan of him and I'm applying for Fall 2020 to the UMN PIB PhD too. Good luck!

I'm applying for Fall 2021. I will by finishing my Master by 2020. Hope you get there ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.