Jump to content
dancedementia

Fall 2020 Clinical & Counseling PhD/PsyD

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, splind01 said:

Was it a mass email or from poi? 

Seemed to be a mass email

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Macykid said:

Seemed to be a mass email

So were the Indiana invitations for counseling? Has anyone been invited for clinical yet? 

Edited by 2ndTimeHopeful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 2ndTimeHopeful said:

So were the Indiana invitations for counseling? Has anyone been invited for clinical yet? 

Clinicals went out too. My friend applied and received notification yesterday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, splind01 said:

Clinicals went out too. My friend applied and received notification yesterday. 

Do you know their POI? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, 2ndTimeHopeful said:

So were the Indiana invitations for counseling? Has anyone been invited for clinical yet? 

I received an invite for clinical

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else's brain like: "omg its Jan 2- the holidays are over please read my application now!!!"

Two weeks from now, a lot of us will be hearing some great news! I know it's hard to stay positive but as an over achiever who was  rejected by all the universities I applied to last year, I promise you that whatever happens, you will be okay. If anyone needs someone to talk to and confide in my DMs are always open :). Wishing you all success in this new year and please remember that you all are applying to literally the hardest graduate program in the country.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone under the impression that OSU, Purdue, and Uconn have sent out all their interview invites for clinical? I've seen some people post interviews in the results but not enough for me to think it's over... but of course I'm sure some don't post! Unsure whether to wait it out or start to inquire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Asdfghjkl123 said:

Is anyone under the impression that OSU, Purdue, and Uconn have sent out all their interview invites for clinical? I've seen some people post interviews in the results but not enough for me to think it's over... but of course I'm sure some don't post! Unsure whether to wait it out or start to inquire. 

I was in touch with a faculty member from Ohio State who said they had already sent out all invites. I presume you mean Ohio by OSU, not Oklahoma. Unsure about Purdue and UConn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Asdfghjkl123 said:

Is anyone under the impression that OSU, Purdue, and Uconn have sent out all their interview invites for clinical? I've seen some people post interviews in the results but not enough for me to think it's over... but of course I'm sure some don't post! Unsure whether to wait it out or start to inquire. 

I'm pretty sure Purdue hasn't sent out all of their invites yet. I've been in contact with them about a missing document that I submitted but they didn't receive and they said the faculty are still reviewing applications and that the missing document wouldn't stop me from being fully considered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Asdfghjkl123 said:

Is anyone under the impression that OSU, Purdue, and Uconn have sent out all their interview invites for clinical? I've seen some people post interviews in the results but not enough for me to think it's over... but of course I'm sure some don't post! Unsure whether to wait it out or start to inquire. 

In case you meant Oklahoma not Ohio, their invite deadline was December 23rd, so I'm assuming that all invites have been extended for that program. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PsychHuman said:

I was in touch with a faculty member from Ohio State who said they had already sent out all invites. I presume you mean Ohio by OSU, not Oklahoma. Unsure about Purdue and UConn.

Yeah Ohio, bummer but thanks for info!

Edited by Asdfghjkl123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ImAFreudNot said:

I'm pretty sure Purdue hasn't sent out all of their invites yet. I've been in contact with them about a missing document that I submitted but they didn't receive and they said the faculty are still reviewing applications and that the missing document wouldn't stop me from being fully considered. 

Great to know thank you! If anyone needs to hear this this happened to me with Umass Boston also, I know they’re traditionally later any way but they’re definitely still in review. 

Edited by Asdfghjkl123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Quick question —

Does anyone have experience with applying to a program and then subsequently getting invited for an interview by a faculty member (who is accepting students) that they didn’t mention in their PS or on their application? Wondering how that worked out and how offered this occurred.

 

 

Edited by Chekashi_69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

FYI - I found out through emailing the program coordinator that the University of Oregon is hoping to send out Clinical Psych PhD interview invites by Jan 10 and their initial interview dates are Jan 31 - Feb 2.

 

Edited by Psych133

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.