Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

Im currently studying towards an Msc in Counselling and Psychotherapy that qualifies me to work as a counsellor under the BACP. I intend on moving to Nova scotia eventually, therefore recognising i need to be accredited by the CCPA. How would i go about being accreddited by the CCPA? Would i have to completely retrain, or would my current masters be applicable ( see below).





Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.