Rejected again, but made it to the final round of reviews (again)....I just feel like they should take into consideration if you've already "made it to the final round" before. That being said, I'm pretty sure I won't be applying again....I can't deal with the anxiety this induces and I doubt I'll have another summer where I can take 9 weeks off for an unfunded residency (technically I can't do that now, haha). 

Good luck to the rest of you! 

-C

8 minutes ago, Zander said:

Did Skowhegan last year and it was amazing! Is there anyone who's waiting on ACRE and Vermont Studio Center?

Hey, could I ask a question or two?

I didn’t get a rejection letter so I’m assuming...I didn’t get rejected. But I’m still getting anxious and overthinking because I feel it could mean I either got in or am on the waitlist. 

Do you you know if waitlist notifications are sent on the same day as rejections? or if they are sent on the same day as acceptances?

also, do you know if people actually get off of the waitlist?

Or I guess a really simple question would be if you could remember how soon they sent out notification.

7 hours ago, Zander said:

Did Skowhegan last year and it was amazing! Is there anyone who's waiting on ACRE and Vermont Studio Center?

Acre is not out yet.

i got fully funded vsc this September

Did anyone apply for ISP or Core? I know Core results won't come out for a while but I'm wondering when the interview requests for ISP will happen--maybe next week?

Edited by cpw0021
8 minutes ago, cpw0021 said:

Did anyone apply for ISP or Core? I know Core results won't come out for a while but I'm wondering when the interview requests for ISP will happen--maybe next week?

Rumor is core’s will come sooner than June....

18 minutes ago, jbsp said:

Rumor is core’s will come sooner than June....

Fingers crossed on that! I applied to years ago (back when I had no business applying for a number of reasons) and I vaguely remember hearing back in May....