Francis Marion Interview

1 hour ago, LS29 said:

I've applied so many times it's so heartbreaking.

Stay positive. I know it's soooo hard to. But please do. There's no point in stressing, what's going to happen still happening. I know it is difficult, trust me I have received MANY rejections this cycle. But please keep your head up and keep having faith and hope. It's not May 10 just yet and you have no idea what's coming your way.

Maybe they got a lot of no's so they're scrambling to find the people on the list to send acceptances to?  Did you have an interview? Someone wrote that they didn't so I'm guessing (and hoping) that whoever had interviews will just be waitlisted or accepted once those first round of people pay. But idk!

Yes I did have an interview. I think you may be right. When I called I asked if there was a waitlist or if they planned on creating one and they said no. Maybe they just need a little extra time. I even checked my mail today because I was told they would be emailing and mailing acceptances and denials.

Edited by KE19

12 hours ago, LS29 said:

Maybe they got a lot of no's so they're scrambling to find the people on the list to send acceptances to?  Did you have an interview? Someone wrote that they didn't so I'm guessing (and hoping) that whoever had interviews will just be waitlisted or accepted once those first round of people pay. But idk!

I was thinking this too. I’m not really sure why we haven’t heard anything. I’m going to try calling on Monday. I think it’s strange they aren’t doing a waitlist because they have to assume some people will turn down their offers. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just read on the results that someone was offered admission today 5/22/19 after getting a letter of rejection. I wondering if this was a fluke or if they will be offering more of us spots. 

Edited by KE19

2 hours ago, KE19 said:

I just read on the results that someone was offered admission today 5/22/19 after getting a letter of rejection. I wondering if this was a fluke or if they will be offering more of us spots. 

Yeah, that was me. I received the email about being rejected and then was offered acceptance today. Really weird, but I called and they said that my rejection letter was an error on part of the university. Maybe it was supposed to be a waitlist? Hopefully you will receive an acceptance too! 

I just read on the results that someone was just offered admission after getting a letter of rejection. I wondering if this was a fluke or if they will be offering more of us spots. 

3 hours ago, DM-SLP3329 said:

Yeah, that was me. I received the email about being rejected and then was offered acceptance today. Really weird, but I called and they said that my rejection letter was an error on part of the university. Maybe it was supposed to be a waitlist? Hopefully you will receive an acceptance too! 

Congratulations!!! Do you think you are going to take the offer?  

12 hours ago, KE19 said:

I just read on the results that someone was just offered admission after getting a letter of rejection. I wondering if this was a fluke or if they will be offering more of us spots. 

Congratulations!!! Do you think you are going to take the offer?  

Thank you! I am going to accept the offer.