Jump to content
Mikaela25

Concordia University Wisconsin

Recommended Posts

I just applied to Concordia University Wisconsin last week and just heard back today that I was accepted!! The excitement is overwhelming as this is my 4th time applying🙌Anyone else attending CUW this summer 2019??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Mikaela25 said:

I just applied to Concordia University Wisconsin last week and just heard back today that I was accepted!! The excitement is overwhelming as this is my 4th time applying🙌Anyone else attending CUW this summer 2019??

Sorry I’m not attending here but I just wanted to say congrats!! I know you had posted about potentially giving up/throwing in the towel since this was your fourth time but I’m so glad everything worked out for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VS-SLP2B said:

Sorry I’m not attending here but I just wanted to say congrats!! I know you had posted about potentially giving up/throwing in the towel since this was your fourth time but I’m so glad everything worked out for you!

That's so kind of you!! Thank you so so much ❤️ I'm pretty sure this is the best day of my life. 

 
  •  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

OH MY GOSH YES!!!  I'm so glad that it worked out!!

Congratulations!!!! 😊😊 I grew up about 35-40 mins from there, so please let me know if you have any questions about the area or the school!! 

Edited by koalalover1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if the cohort is full? I just checked the website and it says that they're accepting apps on a rolling basis up until June 1rst. I've been waitlisted everywhere and I'm not sure if grad school is going to happen for me 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, acslp said:

Does anyone know if the cohort is full? I just checked the website and it says that they're accepting apps on a rolling basis up until June 1rst. I've been waitlisted everywhere and I'm not sure if grad school is going to happen for me 😕

APPLY They for sure will probably accept you because no one really knows about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2019 at 6:59 PM, SLPLauren said:

Hi! I got accepted back in March and I'm going to be attending!

i'm going to message you!! :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2019 at 12:56 PM, Bmay80 said:

Congratulations🎉🎉

thank you so much!! ☺️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, acslp said:

Does anyone know if the cohort is full? I just checked the website and it says that they're accepting apps on a rolling basis up until June 1rst. I've been waitlisted everywhere and I'm not sure if grad school is going to happen for me 😕

Apply!! I wasn't sure if it was full and I applied only a week ago and heard back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2019 at 1:36 PM, koalalover1 said:

OH MY GOSH YES!!!  I'm so glad that it worked out!!

Congratulations!!!! 😊😊 I grew up about 35-40 mins from there, so please let me know if you have any questions about the area or the school!! 

Thank you so so much! ❤️ I actually have a million questions about that area, i'll message you :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! 

I might apply to this program, but I am out of state and worried about the cost. Does anyone know what block tuition is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, nguyen16041 said:

Hi everyone! 

I might apply to this program, but I am out of state and worried about the cost. Does anyone know what block tuition is?

Check the website! But if I remember correctly it is around 48,600

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SLPLauren said:

Check the website! But if I remember correctly it is around 48,600

I checked it and you're correct that's the price. I am just wondering if it would change because I am out of state or thats the firm price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Just now, nguyen16041 said:

I checked it and you're correct that's the price. I am just wondering if it would change because I am out of state or thats the firm price.

It is a private school so no I don't think so. Most private schools do not do out of state tuition. 

Edited by SLPLauren

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2019 at 2:51 PM, SLPLauren said:

APPLY They for sure will probably accept you because no one really knows about it. 

I'm going to apply! I started my application and I'm working to finish my essay. Quick question about rec letters- all my apps had links I could send to my recommenders for them to upload my letters. But on this app they ask that you upload it yourself? Shouldn't this be confidential? I don't have the letters with me since I'm not supposed to see them anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, acslp said:

I'm going to apply! I started my application and I'm working to finish my essay. Quick question about rec letters- all my apps had links I could send to my recommenders for them to upload my letters. But on this app they ask that you upload it yourself? Shouldn't this be confidential? I don't have the letters with me since I'm not supposed to see them anyway. 

Hi yes so there is an email you have to send to your people who wrote them  and they send the letters to the email saying who they are and who you are and the letter. Also what program it is for. Here is the email graduate.admission@cuw.edu

Edited by SLPLauren

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, SLPLauren said:

Hi yes so there is an email you have to send to your people who wrote them  and they send the letters to the email saying who they are and who you are and the letter. Also what program it is for. Here is the email graduate.admission@cuw.edu

thanks so much! do you mind if i message you? I have a few questions about the program haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, acslp said:

thanks so much! do you mind if i message you? I have a few questions about the program haha 

Not at all ask away! I’ll tell you everything I know so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Congrats! I applied too. Did you receive an email notification?

 

I believe the start date is June 3rd

Edited by ckshultz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2019 at 5:14 PM, KE19 said:

Does anyone know when this programs start date is?

June 3rd -7th is mandatory orientation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2019 at 6:13 PM, ckshultz said:

Congrats! I applied too. Did you receive an email notification?

 

I believe the start date is June 3rd

Thank you!! Are you going to be attending??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mikaela25 said:

June 3rd -7th is mandatory orientation.

What is the summer schedule like? Like when do classes begin/end? I saw online that they only have  courses they require for summer and 1 is a clinical practicum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.