Jump to content
apollobud

Deciding on an offer before all results

Recommended Posts

Hi I am an international student. I've been accepted for MS in mechanical engineering at UW (no funding) for this fall. The deadline to convey my decision is approaching soon but I am anticipating an offer from another school.  I've to pay $250 deposit if I accept this offer. Is it possible to get an extension on this deadline?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.