• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I totally empathize with how awful waiting can be. I applied the last two years to graduate programs where the applications were due December/January and you didn't find out until May. It was so hard,

Hey, I just wanna clarify this, as I am a current U of T student. Online classes and practicum have not yet been confirmed for Fall 2020.  We received news yesterday that they are preparing for it jus

I just got invited to U of T’s MSW as well!! I’m actually shocked! Congrats to everyone who was accepted so far!    To those still waiting, if you get in this year, that’s incredible! If not, a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, waitingsux said:

For UBC okanagan?

I haven’t heard anything yet. When I called last week they said they send them out individually and not in batches, and we should hear in March for advanced standing

So I'm getting super impatient with Windsor and I think I want to email admissions and ask when we should expect to hear back...

Is there any harm in this??

Any advice on how to word the email professionally?

8 minutes ago, sunflower21 said:

Has anyone else not heard anything for Laurier Advanced Standing yet? I haven’t heard any news on email or LORIS and I’m wondering if I should just assume it’s a rejection. Any info is appreciated!

I know one person that has been accepted to Laurier's advanced standing program, but I also haven't heard back regarding even a waitlist, so I'm not sure what's going on

1 hour ago, courtmsw said:

I know one person that has been accepted to Laurier's advanced standing program, but I also haven't heard back regarding even a waitlist, so I'm not sure what's going on

Hmmm I wonder what it could mean - thank you for  letting me know! I've also heard of one person getting accepted but haven't seen too much traffic on here about Laurier yet.

12 minutes ago, sunflower21 said:

Hmmm I wonder what it could mean - thank you for  letting me know! I've also heard of one person getting accepted but haven't seen too much traffic on here about Laurier yet.

I received an email today from Laurier that I’ve been put on the waitlist. Nothing has changed on Loris. 

2 hours ago, Ihatethissomuch said:

I received an email today from Laurier that I’ve been put on the waitlist. Nothing has changed on Loris. 

Was this for 2 year non bsw or advanced standing?