Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

For anyone waiting, results for italy are out on my portal! So it should be just a matter of time if they didnt pop out yet for all others still waiting x 

Edited by MICS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Frankdfr said:

Can I ask you what is written for you? For me it just says "selection made"

It says rejection made and I got a message on my portal confirming the rejection too - from what I read on this forum, selection made is what you get when you're selected!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 Maybe you'll get an official message in the portal soon? Btw I got an email for that message so no need to upload the website 24/7. Good luck! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! I got DAAD scholarship for short-term research and I got Acceptance declaration that  I have to submit. Do I have to put my sign somewhere in Declaration? Also for consent to the processing of medical data requires my signature. Do I have to sign it and then upload scanned version to the portal?

Thank you for any help :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zukhra said:

Hi everyone! I got DAAD scholarship for short-term research and I got Acceptance declaration that  I have to submit. Do I have to put my sign somewhere in Declaration? Also for consent to the processing of medical data requires my signature. Do I have to sign it and then upload scanned version to the portal?

Thank you for any help :)

Hi! did you get the letter attached in a message at the portal? Finally, my portal says funding but I don't see where is the letter   :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Zukhra said:

Hi everyone! I got DAAD scholarship for short-term research and I got Acceptance declaration that  I have to submit. Do I have to put my sign somewhere in Declaration? Also for consent to the processing of medical data requires my signature. Do I have to sign it and then upload scanned version to the portal?

Thank you for any help :)

Hi Zukhra, I think it is written in the declaration of acceptance that a signature is not needed; simply upload it as received! However, with respect to the "consent to the processing of medical data", you have to print it, hand sign it, scan it to pdf file, and then upload it  to the portal following the appropriate link.

Congrats and Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, elianacvd said:

Hi! did you get the letter attached in a message at the portal? Finally, my portal says funding but I don't see where is the letter   :) 

Hi! Yes I got it after rescheduling internship period with my Academic advisor, since it is impossible to take it in July-August as I planned before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Possibility-1 said:

Hi Zukhra, I think it is written in the declaration of acceptance that a signature is not needed; simply upload it as received! However, with respect to the "consent to the processing of medical data", you have to print it, hand sign it, scan it to pdf file, and then upload it  to the portal following the appropriate link.

Congrats and Good luck!

Hi! Thank you very much! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zukhra said:

Hi! Yes I got it after rescheduling internship period with my Academic advisor, since it is impossible to take it in July-August as I planned before

Now, If I can ask which are your dates of the intership?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone
I have been waiting patiently from 16 Fu, but today my statue

has just changed from (application submitted) to (selection mode)
do I have to wait as I did before or the process it just takes 1-2 weeks?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everybody! 

Anyone who got the scholarship for MSc (winter semester) and recieved any communication from DAAD saying they would change the dates of the Letter of Award? in my case, I was about to take a language course in Leipzig in August - September 2020 before my master, but the language course switched to virtual (just like the Dreutsch-Uni Online DUO). In this case, anyone who recieved any update?

And... anybody going to TU Dresden? Forest Sciences?

Best wishes to everybody!

Carlos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2020 at 9:50 AM, jyl07 said:

Hi Goli, 

I was also listed as a reserve candidate last year, and they sent me the final result until August. So maybe you should not be too worry right now because it really took a long time.

Good luck!

 

Dear jyl07,

Thank you for your message. Do you think is there any chance to get accepted? I mean do they usually award reserve students as well or this is a very low level of chance?

 

Stay safe and healthy.

Best,

Goli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 7:00 PM, Sasi93 said:

Hi, this is my experience: I hope it is helpful. I applied from the UK to a one-year research grant and a short-term grant for PhDs. I was shortlisted for the one-year grant; on April 9 they told me I was going to be notified of the final outcome in 2-4 weeks. Three weeks later they confirmed that all further communications were going to be delivered via the portal and not through email. I have not heard anything since and as of now my status is still "Application submitted". 

Hi Sasi...any news from your application? I am in the same situation: short-term grant for PhDs applying from the UK by the February deadline. My status is still "Application submitted". I do not know whether making an official change in my dates would make any difference...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2020 at 1:57 PM, Zukhra said:

Hi! Yes I got it after rescheduling internship period with my Academic advisor, since it is impossible to take it in July-August as I planned before

Hi Zukhra!

Congratulations on your successful application! 

Can I ask: how did you inform the DAAD of the change in your dates? Merely by sending a message through the Portal? Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Carla Sepulveda said:

Hi Sasi...any news from your application? I am in the same situation: short-term grant for PhDs applying from the UK by the February deadline. My status is still "Application submitted". I do not know whether making an official change in my dates would make any difference...

Hi! My status for the short term PhD grant is still "Application submitted", so no news there.

On Tuesday my status for the one year grant changed to "Selection made" and a few hours later I got a message via the portal saying that I got the grant and they were going to contact me at a later stage to send me the binding letter of award. For now the status of my one year grant application is still "Selection made".

Best of luck with your application! 

Edited by Sasi93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sasi93 said:

Hi! My status for the short term PhD grant is still "Application submitted", so no news there.

On Tuesday my status for the one year grant changed to "Selection made" and a few hours later I got a message via the portal saying that I got the grant and they were going to contact me at a later stage to send me the binding letter of award. For now the status of my one year grant application is still "Selection made".

Best of luck with your application! 

That's great to hear, congrats!

Let's hope we will hear about the other one soon. And thanks for the good wishes 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2020 at 10:44 PM, CarlosgmPe said:

Hello everybody! 

Anyone who got the scholarship for MSc (winter semester) and recieved any communication from DAAD saying they would change the dates of the Letter of Award? in my case, I was about to take a language course in Leipzig in August - September 2020 before my master, but the language course switched to virtual (just like the Dreutsch-Uni Online DUO). In this case, anyone who recieved any update?

And... anybody going to TU Dresden? Forest Sciences?

Best wishes to everybody!

Carlos

The EU is not yet recommending accepting non-EU citizens because of the pandemic. 

In my country the embassy was supposed to open tomorrow for applications but they have pushed it back to 1st of July. I suspect that when that date comes, they will push it back again. 

👇

"In light of the measures imposed by the EU to close all Schengen Borders for Non-EU-Citizens until July 1st 2020 to curb the spread of Covid-19/Corona Virus), the German Embassy has suspended the issuance of Schengen and Long-Term visas. Exceptions can only be made for applicants who can demonstrate that there are compelling reasons that justify one of the exceptions to the entry restrictions."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, am from Nigeria. I applied for daad scholarship for master on may 5th, my application just changed to paper copies received.

Pls I don't know what that means 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello guys,

Have anybody any information about the reserve candidates? I have applied for master program scholarship and have been selected as a reserve candidate. I have'nt heard from DAAD since 2 months ago. How probable is to get awarded as a reserve candidate? I mean do they usually award reserve students as well or this is a very low level of chance?

I will be grateful for any help.

Stay safe and healthy.

Best,

Goli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2020 at 7:09 AM, GKH66 said:

Hello guys,

Have anybody any information about the reserve candidates? I have applied for master program scholarship and have been selected as a reserve candidate. I have'nt heard from DAAD since 2 months ago. How probable is to get awarded as a reserve candidate? I mean do they usually award reserve students as well or this is a very low level of chance?

I will be grateful for any help.

Stay safe and healthy.

Best,

Goli

Dear Goli, 

I'm in the same situation. I've heard that it's possible that they contact us even in August. So this silence probably doesn't mean there are no chances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/21/2020 at 5:27 PM, Hakob said:

My status changed into "application rejected":( No any official letter yet:(

Hi bro,

I am really sorry for the rejection. However, fortunatley later I have read that you are awarded the scholarship. Very good and congratulations. 

Was your application under EPOS or All Deciplines?

Edited by INEMA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Everyone,

Have you all recieved an scholarship?

I am still in the process. I had applied for EPOS. I have uploaded my documents to the portal on 12.06.2020. My status is just changed to 'Selection Made'. What does it mean? Is it possible to get rejected at this stage for the EPOS Scholarship?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear PhD applicants from Indian region,

Did you get any notification of official result/update in DAAD portal or personal email from head office yet? Any idea whether they will release official results within this month?

Thanks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2020 at 8:06 PM, elianacvd said:

Now, If I can ask which are your dates of the intership?

Sorry for late answer

I will be taking an internship from November to December

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2020 at 4:45 PM, Carla Sepulveda said:

Hi Zukhra!

Congratulations on your successful application! 

Can I ask: how did you inform the DAAD of the change in your dates? Merely by sending a message through the Portal? Thanks in advance!

Hi! Thanks :)

Sorry for late reply, hope it will be helpfull

DAAD informed me initially that I have to reschedule internship dates and then I e-mailed them to the mail they provided in portal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.