Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In at Brown!

In at Stanford. Received an informal email from Jared Warren. I am appalled. It is appalling. It makes my week, and perhaps my life... Feel a little bit unreal now. 

Just got accepted to Miami off the waitlist. Finally, some good news.

2 hours ago, UndergradDad said:

Has anyone heard anything from Binghamton? I saw one rejection listed on Friday in Results, but nothing else and nothing this morning.

Hey @UndergradDad that was my rejection. I just happened to check my app status and saw that it had been rejected. I did not receive a notice of any sorts. Be sure to check your app status! I hope you have better luck than me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, energeia11235 said:

For those of us not on Facebook, would someone mind posting any info regarding Berkeley acceptances (how many, subfield details, etc.) here if there is any? Thanks in advance friends 👍

Only the first one was claimed so far. The first acceptance was from someone who specializes in metanormativity, epistemology, and philosophy of language. First phone call, then email. That's all the info.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, diodotus said:

Only the first one was claimed so far. The first acceptance was from someone who specializes in metanormativity, epistemology, and philosophy of language. First phone call, then email. That's all the info.

Thanks for the info diodotus! Holding out hope that not all the acceptances are out yet...(just to torture myself a bit more)

Edited by energeia11235
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KarlX said:

Hi guys, I get an offer from U of Kentucky just today!

Congrats! You should post it on the survey page so others know :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mooo said:

Congrats! You should post it on the survey page so others know :)

I‘m sorry but I don't know where is the survey page... Could you give me a link?:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KarlX said:

I‘m sorry but I don't know where is the survey page... Could you give me a link?:)

At the top of this website > Results. Use the form to document your own experience.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, energeia11235 said:

Congrats! I noticed that your AOI/"program" (not sure exactly what that means) is philosophy of biology—I think I've heard that Duke's one of the best in that area, so that's v. exciting. 

AOI = Area of Interest

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, energeia11235 said:

Congrats! I noticed that your AOI/"program" (not sure exactly what that means) is philosophy of biology—I think I've heard that Duke's one of the best in that area, so that's v. exciting. 

Lol I am not quite sure what GradCafe expects us to put under ‘Program,’ either, so I just wrote my AOI. And yes, I’m excited about this acceptance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ExtendedMind said:

I noticed that on the results page someone claimed acceptance to the University of Illinois, Chicago. Can we confirm this? 

I don't know if it's the one on the results page but a friend of mine has been accepted there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.