To all masters applicants at Cambridge, when can one expect decisions for Cambridge Trust scholarships after acceptance? How is the applicant informed? Has anyone received a decision in this cycle?

Where I am right now: received acceptance for MPhil in Faculty of Education after interview in late January. I am from India and applied to all Cambridge Trust scholarships I am eligible for, EXCEPT Gates-Cambridge. If there is someone from similar background and/or applying to Education, I'd really appreciate your help.

Edited by monsoonfern

Decisions are rolling because the Cambridge Trust isn't one unified group - each scholarship decides in its own time, which means the timelines to hear back from other scholarships is meaningless, and it doesn't matter if awardees are being announced for a scholarship you didn't apply for. Most will be released before April is over, but depending on whether people turn them down, offers might reach through June-ish. 

Also don't really pay attention to the updated list of awarded scholarships on the Trust website. They update that in batches, so it can be lagging by weeks at a time. 

If you're awarded a scholarship, you'll be informed by email. Most won't send emails if you're rejected though. 

9 hours ago, scytoo said:

Decisions are rolling because the Cambridge Trust isn't one unified group - each scholarship decides in its own time, which means the timelines to hear back from other scholarships is meaningless, and it doesn't matter if awardees are being announced for a scholarship you didn't apply for. Most will be released before April is over, but depending on whether people turn them down, offers might reach through June-ish. 

Also don't really pay attention to the updated list of awarded scholarships on the Trust website. They update that in batches, so it can be lagging by weeks at a time. 

If you're awarded a scholarship, you'll be informed by email. Most won't send emails if you're rejected though. 

Thanks! It'll be a long wait I guess.....