Canadian SLP Declining Offers Thread 2020

Continuing the yearly tradition!

Please post here if you are DECLINING your acceptance OR waitlist position at a school. This will HELP people get a better idea of their situation! Thanks to everyone who participates! Congrats to all the SLPs to be!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will be declining my offers at Alberta and Western! Still deciding between Toronto and McGill

Continuing the yearly tradition! Please post here if you are DECLINING your acceptance OR waitlist position at a school. This will HELP people get a better idea of their situation! Thanks to ever

I've declined my Western waitlist position! There is hope everyone, keeping my fingers crossed for all of you playing the waiting game!!

I was recently waitlisted to Western - don’t know how to feel about this. I emailed the school as I was told they usually tell you what quadrant you are in. She told me I was in the 2nd quarter... Not sure what this means since we have no idea how long the list is. Anyone know? Thanks! :) 

8 hours ago, MiaSLP said:

I was recently waitlisted to Western - don’t know how to feel about this. I emailed the school as I was told they usually tell you what quadrant you are in. She told me I was in the 2nd quarter... Not sure what this means since we have no idea how long the list is. Anyone know? Thanks! :) 

last year it was around 100-110 people!

8 hours ago, MiaSLP said:

Which email did you contact? Was it Janet? 

2 hours ago, SLPWaitlisted said:

last year it was around 100-110 people!

Ouf... that’s a lot. I am hoping at least 25+ people decline! lol...

2 hours ago, Justspeechie24 said:

Which email did you contact? Was it Janet? 

Yes! Janet!