Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I've studied abroad at UBC before and I was able to get my student visa at the border with no problems. However, this time I'm going as a grad student and want to go a month before class starts to get acquainted with the city and do all necessary pre-school preparations. Will they allow me to enter this early? I can't find information about this anywhere -- thanks in advance!

Link to post
Share on other sites

as long as you have your passport, letter of acceptance and award letter, and $ for your study permit, you should be fine.

anything extra, like additional funds available to you (bank/loan papers) are assets, but probably not even needed.

I brought a lot of extra stuff to be on the safe side, and didn't even need it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.