Feeling like Grad School is the end of my youth/young adulthood

I'm a 22 year old MA student doing it straight from undergrad and I feel like doing this is the end of my youth. In my class, I enjoyed the discussion but I have some folks much older than me like starting their PHD and already working for years now or being married/have kids and since they are my peers, I feel like I'm in the same life stage as someone in their late twenties/early thirties onward and I feel so old compared to undergrads(sophomore-seniors or 18-22 year olds) and I can't relate/am not in the same life stage and it makes me feel like my youth is over. Like I want to make friends and all which will be harder due to Covid and wouldn't mind my own age range. How can I deal with this as it's bothersome

I doubt you are alone in your experience and it may be helpful to find a community of others having similar experiences to reduce the sense of isolation.  Perhaps there are professional organizations for your field that have student groups for you to check out.  Perhaps there are interdisciplinary student groups at your University that would be a good fit.  You can also talk to a therapist about your experiences.

I know that many cultures hold up youth as the best time of your life -- or even the only one that matters -- but that simply isn't true. Each phase of your life will offer new insights, challenges, and opportunities. Each will have its pros and cons. It's not "all downhill from here" unless you /act/ like it is. Instead, consider all that you're gaining in this new stage: independence, knowledge, understanding of yourself -- I could go on.  Personally, I enjoy life a lot more now than when I was in college. I was a hot mess back then!

It's okay to feel a sense of loss, but that doesn't have to define your experience.

Everyone feels like this at some point in their life (if not multiple points). It is the challenge of getting older.

I recommend you can:

A: See a therapist about it - I believe Canada does have generous therapy options 

B: Just face reality and become an adult now. No point in chasing something that is fleeting anyway.