Jump to content

NSERC PGS D 2021-2022


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EEEEEEEEK! Just got my results! I received a PGS-D. Was totally not expecting that. Super excited!

As we're heading into the last phase of this process, a couple of advices based on reading last year's thread (Maybe someone who applied last year can also comment):  1- The process of sending email

Committee 169, I got a PGS-D! Good luck to everyone else who is waiting!!! 😁

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, millisecond said:

Hi all, last name 'W', psych committee, just found out I won CGS D in the portal!

Huge congratulations to you!

I'm last name B, Evolution and Ecology committee (169) and nothing. Of course, you can imagine I'm beginning to assume the worst at this point.

Good luck to everyone!

Link to post
Share on other sites

hey all, so nice to not be alone in this crazy waiting game!!

this is my first time applying, just checked that my research portal doesn't show my application in it at all (even tho I've confirmed that its submitted in the NSERC online system login system).. just wondering if this is this normal?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, choccymilk said:

hey all, so nice to not be alone in this crazy waiting game!!

this is my first time applying, just checked that my research portal doesn't show my application in it at all (even tho I've confirmed that its submitted in the NSERC online system login system).. just wondering if this is this normal?

Do you mean the online portal, not extranet? I just tried to log into the online portal and it said it's unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone else seeing this page? I feel confused. When I click to access personal folder, it says access denied. 

I applied last year and when I open the link from last year's email, it shows my results from last year, but there is no folder for this year in there. Is there supposed to be a second folder? Or am I supposed to wait until this page updates from this year's link they sent? 

Thanks!

 

image.thumb.png.abc8d2949ecf5ac2ecb984c70983b74e.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CharB said:

Is anyone else seeing this page? I feel confused. When I click to access personal folder, it says access denied. 

I applied last year and when I open the link from last year's email, it shows my results from last year, but there is no folder for this year in there. Is there supposed to be a second folder? Or am I supposed to wait until this page updates from this year's link they sent? 

Thanks!

 

image.thumb.png.abc8d2949ecf5ac2ecb984c70983b74e.png

Me and my other group member. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CharB said:

Is anyone else seeing this page? I feel confused. When I click to access personal folder, it says access denied. 

I applied last year and when I open the link from last year's email, it shows my results from last year, but there is no folder for this year in there. Is there supposed to be a second folder? Or am I supposed to wait until this page updates from this year's link they sent? 

Thanks!

I believe the sites are different. The link from last year takes me to my old letters and the link from this year's email takes me to an empty applicant library. The two sites use the same login though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, illuminatice said:

Do you mean the online portal, not extranet? I just tried to log into the online portal and it said it's unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. 

Yes, online research portal! https://portal-portail.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/ There is a notice on the main page that it will be periodically unavailable until 12pm EST for maintenance , so makes sense that that error is there!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, illuminatice said:

If ANY of you can focus on work right now, you're a superhuman. I'm sitting here with a coffee staring nervously at my laptop screen refreshing every 5 minutes. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Same! My supervisor just sent me back a draft of my proposal and we have a meeting this afternoon to talk about it but I can barely LOOK at it. 

Thank god she understands I'm a nervous ball of energy with a short attention span. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eff5 said:

I believe the sites are different. The link from last year takes me to my old letters and the link from this year's email takes me to an empty applicant library. The two sites use the same login though.

lol so I've been refreshing the wrong page this whole time - love that for me

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ParisMashouri said:

You received PGSD? or CGSD? Just trying to see if there's an order? I'm also M but haven't heard anything.

It's all in french so I'm not sure. It's the ES D (so the 21k/year). I'm shaking too much too look at the translation.

I didn't received OGS, so I was certain that I will not get NSERC. I was wrong!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.