DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022

No news here either (All Disciplines). Still 'paper copies received' since they don't seem to do interviews in Belgium... 

I really do hope they let us know before the end of April. In the automatic reply I got, they said they make the decision in March and update you 3 weeks after their meeting... Should be any time soon. Good luck with the waiting everyone! I feel like a rejection gets more and more devastating the longer you hope :'(

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

News from Ukraine! I just got an email that I have new massage in the portal. There was a document attached to this massage saying that I got the scholarship!! Yay!!😄 I applied for PhD scholarship. I

I everyone two days ago i got the scholarship, i am so so happy. Best regards to all that are still waiting 

Hi everyone! I just got the message telling me that I got the scholarship 😃. I'm sooooooo happy. They say they will send me the official award letter as soon as possible. I won a short-term grant

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, AHPK said:

I just had a result.

They said unfortunately they won't be able to give a scholarship to me. However, I have been nominated as a reserve candidate. Very sad and frustrated.

Anyway, Best luck to all of you guys!

I am so sorry for that. I hope that you will get it or something. Don't lose your hope.

Which country and subject you are? May I ask.

1 minute ago, AP_sun said:

I am so sorry for that. I hope that you will get it or something. Don't lose your hope.

Which country and subject you are? May I ask.

Korea and doctoral candidate research grants.

I Just received the mail for DAAD :Neue Mitteilung /New Message DAAD-Portal: Bewerbun

However, it reminds me that I am in  result selection round, Does anyone know when will they finish once you receive this mail?

8 minutes ago, markwu said:

I Just received the mail for DAAD :Neue Mitteilung /New Message DAAD-Portal: Bewerbun

However, it reminds me that I am in  result selection round, Does anyone know when will they finish once you receive this mail?

Which program?

2 hours ago, Ufora said:

No news here either (All Disciplines). Still 'paper copies received' since they don't seem to do interviews in Belgium... 

I really do hope they let us know before the end of April. In the automatic reply I got, they said they make the decision in March and update you 3 weeks after their meeting... Should be any time soon. Good luck with the waiting everyone! I feel like a rejection gets more and more devastating the longer you hope 😢

Same situation (didn't need an interview and still "paper copies received"). 

Extremely anxious to know the result! 

Edited by Humbd
4 hours ago, AHPK said:

I just had a result.

They said unfortunately they won't be able to give a scholarship to me. However, I have been nominated as a reserve candidate. Very sad and frustrated.

Anyway, Best luck to all of you guys!

Don't loose hope since you are on reserve list.. Someone may turn down the offer then you be given

Edited by Joym

My status changed last week on Friday, from paper copies received to selection made.. Then on Monday I received a message from Bonn that the responsible selection committee had considered my application for  scholarship but they are trying to put in place some things before they send me the final decision and further steps.. So my status is still selection made.. Waiting for more information from them.. 

Edited by Joym