Jump to content

2020-2021 Application Thread


Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, PolNerd said:

Finally got an official acceptance email (decision was on portal) from the DSG at OSU. Funding decisions will be sent mid Feb and the virtual visit is schedule for March 3rd!

What subfield are you? I have an acceptance in my portal but haven't gotten a DSG email yet. Also, did it seem to be personalized to you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JUST GOT A FULLY FUNDED OFFER FROM CONCORDIA!!!!!

I just got a call from the program director for Government & Social Policy at Harvard letting me know I've been accepted! Really can't believe it, I had completely given up hope for this cycl

I JUST GOT AN OFFER FROM USC WITH FELLOWSHIP AAAAH (still have to put it in the survey) 

Posted Images

Just now, polisci_gal said:

No one's heard from BU yet eh? 

Nope... 

 

19 minutes ago, insightfulramblings said:

It seems like there is just one professor at Boston College going through every application and sending out rejection emails here and there. I am sticking with no news is good news. haha 

Yeah... I was one of the unlucky. Oh well, Im looking at it like the universe is making space for the right program, so my choice won't be as difficult in the end. Glass half full, ya know?  🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheLifeofBrian said:

Nope... 

 

Yeah... I was one of the unlucky. Oh well, Im looking at it like the universe is making space for the right program, so my choice won't be as difficult in the end. Glass half full, ya know?  🙂

I'm sorry! I just posted the message out of being anxious. I am sure that you will have a handful of wonderful programs to pick from when it is all said and done! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gingerantelope said:

What subfield are you? I have an acceptance in my portal but haven't gotten a DSG email yet. Also, did it seem to be personalized to you?

IR. Not personalized at all, just had my name on the Dear part -- actually the coordinator was the one who sent an email with a pdf letter from the DSG attached.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, til1996 said:

The Princeton bloodbath is coming. I can feel it in my bones.

Hi! I see in your signature that you listed Harvard and Columbia as back up masters programs. Which courses exactly? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So my OSU portal still shows pending, and I know people got their decisions a long time ago. At this point, it is very safe for me to assume it is probably a reject, but I don't get why they can't just change the pending sign to a rejection so I can stop checking it! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nivy25 said:

So my OSU portal still shows pending, and I know people got their decisions a long time ago. At this point, it is very safe for me to assume it is probably a reject, but I don't get why they can't just change the pending sign to a rejection so I can stop checking it! 

Feeling the same way about Austin!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.