RECOMMANDATION : Studying at EMAS BUSINESS SCHOOL

Hi,

I have completed my online DBA in Srategic Management at EMAS business school in december 2020.

I highly recommend EMAS Business School for MBA and DBA studies, The content of the courses are very interesting, and of a high level. The professors give high level education and the staff of EMAS are very reactive and nice.
Projects are done on real situations and businesses and push you up to make your company successful, but helps you also become a better person and a better leader. 
I would like to say that in general, in life, if you want to grow up then you must learn all the time, learning is a beautiful journey that never ends up but has just started. Please remeber that success comes when you the right decisions: so Yes it is time for you to get out of your comfort zone.
If you are looking for the best International Business School then don't hesitate a second Emas is the right school for you! 

best

Rima

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone,

After several years of searching for the best school that could make me a better leader and help me to grow my business effectively, I made my choice in September 2020 on the EMAS Business School. I am very proud and happy to have made the right choice because I have noticed a marked improvement in my business in less than six months. Better still, my colleagues have noted this rapid transformation both in terms of leadership and in terms of the performance of my business. This result is mainly due to the EMAS  methodology and training approach, based on practice rather than sterile theory. When the results are palpable and visible, the amount of effort you put in doesn't matter. I recommend EMAS Business School to anyone looking to make a positive difference in their lives, both professionally and personally. You will be pleasantly surprised by the quality of the teaching and the professionalism of the  EMAS Business school's staff.   

Best Regards

William MIGAN

• 1 month later...

have completed my online MBA in General Management at EMAS business school in december 2020.

I highly recommend EMAS Business School for MBA and DBA studies, The content of the courses are very interesting, and of a high level. The professors give high level education and the staff of EMAS are very reactive and nice. In fact I will continue my DBA with them immediately after my MBA. 
Projects are done on real situations and businesses and push you up to make your company successful, but helps you also become a better person and a better leader. 
I would like to say that in general, in life, if you want to grow up then you must learn all the time, learning is a beautiful journey that never ends up but has just started. Please remeber that success comes when you the right decisions: so Yes it is time for you to get out of your comfort zone.
If you are looking for the best International Business School then don't hesitate a second EMAS is the right school for you! 

best

Dada

I am about defense in this month (April 2021) and graduate from EMAS business school. I enjoyed all of the process that I have gone through in this school. smooth processing in all steps. User friendly online platform (including E-library). Opportunity to get familiar with students from other countries and make a team to accomplish intermediate projects and final project. This school is competitive in terms of cost and performance comparing to other online MBA offering schools or universities.

keep developing and investing on yourself.

Abbas Ali Amouei 

• 4 weeks later...

I am really lucky and privileged to be part of EMAS as a DBA student. 
The course is highly practical oriented and suitable for business owners and top level executives. 
I just started my studies, however I can feel the pulse of the course. 
The webinars are top quality and EMAS always prompt the students to attend the webinars.  
Finally, the global outreach we receive by networking with different business leaders is an added advantage. EMAS encourage and control such forums and groups. 
I can very well recommend EMAS. It is a very good platform to study and professional enrichment. 

Joy Innocent 

DBA (Healthcare Management) student 

Enrolled in 2020

• 2 weeks later...

EMAS has top class Professors with strong theorical and practical knowledge and experience.

DBA program is highly demanding in terms of time dedication but rewarding in terms of knowledge and development of critical thinking.
Considering my almost 30 professional experience, the EMAS DBA is highly appreciated by companies so the investment is amortized very fast. My experience is highly positive and I strongly recommend the EMAS DBA program.

• 3 weeks later...

I started my Executive MBA program in Strategic Management Finance at EMAS (Eurasian Management and Administration School) in December 2020 (blended study format) and the experience has been amazing. Studying at EMAS has been a great learning experience for me. The approach of combining the knowledge gained in class with practical application to myself and my own company has had tremendous results. My favourite modules are those on leadership and strategic management.

I really appreciate the fact that I get to use my very own company for the projects. This has opened my mind and provided better understanding to many aspects of the business which I did not pay much attention to before. The outcome has been very positive.

I was opportune to be a speaker at the EMAS Global Spring Forum for 2021. It was a great platform where I gained more understanding about various aspects of business, networked, and connected with both current and former students of the school.

I will encourage anyone who intends to own and run their own company or work as a top manager for another company, to take up a program with EMAS. So far, the benefits for me as an individual and for my company far outweigh the costs. I can tell you from my experience that it will be worth it.

Thank you EMAS!!!

• 3 weeks later...

The program deals with current academic and business topics that are then applied to real world situations. This is by far more value added than the traditional academic paper development. The program is more a practical application of business and far more beneficial to your career. The learning management system is well developed and the student care is timely and helpful. If you are a self starter, the program is well worth considering.