Fall 2021 Religion PhD

On 4/13/2021 at 7:19 PM, TylerJarvis said:

Got in at UCLA! I had received 7 rejections and then heard that UCLA had already had an admitted students day, so I was already looking at outside jobs. Completely surprising but really exciting!

Thanks for all the support this application season! Best of luck to all of you going forward!

A HUGE congratulations to you!!!

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just received an offer of admission from the Toronto School of Theology. Financial aid information is forthcoming. Out of six applications, this means I got into two (Toronto and KU Leuven in B

Accepted to the MA program at UVA. Was wrestling between this or the PhD program at Marquette but finally decided that I'll be heading to UVA to work with the faculty that I'm more inclined to study w

In at Fordham!! Just got an informal acceptance over the phone!

Posted Images

Well, I've officially accepted my offer of admission at UNC! It's been a pleasure getting to know everyone and braving this gruesome process together. I'm wishing you all, no matter where you've ended up, the very best of luck moving forward!

hope everyone is dohp[eing well after a hellish cycle.  No go for me in any of my 5 choices but i found this very funny today, posted it on my twitter: 

2 1/2 months after receiving a rejection from the history department at Notre Dame I just received a rejection letter from the graduate school. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO Academia is definitely a functional institution.

oh well back to the drawing board. best and solidarity to everyone

On 4/17/2021 at 11:20 PM, crossroadsph said:

Closing my time in applying by saying that I’m heading to Europe after Drew Theological School finally gave my application a boot.

best wishes to everyone in their academic journey.

So sorry to read this.