Jump to content

Delaying A Decision?


Recommended Posts

Hey: I just got accepted to an incredible program, but they're expecting a final decision by next week. I still have two more interviews and would like to weigh all of my options before making a final choice! Is it okay if I email admissions and request more time before accepting/declining my offer? Is that too selfish?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

May somebody correct me on this, but I think the general rule is that schools give you until April 15th. I know that most of the major schools have agreeded on that. It seems to me that if a school is pressuring you to make a decision way before any of the other schools are in (and it's still very early), that might be a "redflag" for you. But that may just be my thinking.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.