Jump to content

UW Evans MPA Fall 2021


Recommended Posts

Starting this thread for those that applied to Evans! Has anyone heard back yet? It seems that Evans has historically started notifying applicants earlier than other schools, but I know with COVID and a new admissions committee things are likely slower this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just found out that I got in, too! My application portal is updated, but no official email or potential funding information yet. Congrats again to everyone

I got in y’all 😭😭

I contacted the Evans School and they told me they plan to begin releasing decisions later this week but not all decisions will go out at once. I hope this helps guys!

I applied January 1st and I have not received an update. Based on past years, it looks like people should be hearing back around this time (and some have mentioned the email went to their junk folder and the email was sent in the evening)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also just received an acceptance through e-mail! It also includes the $$ information too, in case anyone is looking at financial aid. Also, I really need to turn off e-mail notifications because I have no poker face and these e-mails tend to come in the middle of work meetings...

Edited by Twiste
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, qrrcl said:

Just got my acceptance email from Evans!

 

1 hour ago, Twiste said:

Also just received an acceptance through e-mail! It also includes the $$ information too, in case anyone is looking at financial aid. Also, I really need to turn off e-mail notifications because I have no poker face and these e-mails tend to come in the middle of work meetings...

Curious, when did you guys submit applications?? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tbones1421 said:

 

Curious, when did you guys submit applications?? 

I submitted right at the deadline, January 15th I believe?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Twiste said:

I submitted right at the deadline, January 15th I believe?

Gotcha, same here. Just was curious because on the website it noted that the applications submitted earliest would get reviewed first. Just was seeing how long I might have to wait haha but if they are reviewing apps from the 15th, maybe won’t be long.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Tbones1421 said:

Gotcha, same here. Just was curious because on the website it noted that the applications submitted earliest would get reviewed first. Just was seeing how long I might have to wait haha but if they are reviewing apps from the 15th, maybe won’t be long.

I was wondering the same thing. I also applied on January 15, but haven't heard anything so far. Congratulations to everyone admitted today!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just checked my portal as well and it says "Congratulations on your offer! The University is processing the offer", so I think that means it's a yes??? :D

Now to wait for the email!

I'm local to Seattle and applied to several East Coast schools as well. UW is solidly in the middle of my personal rankings, but honestly would be thrilled to go to any of the programs I applied to. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.