Anyone got admitted in the University of Alabama Ph.D in Educational Research?Pls come in to have a chat

I got an offer from the Uni of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Ph.D in Educational Research. It comes with an assistantship funding. Tuition fully waived plus monthly stipend.

Received offers from Ivy League schools as well (but ! they are so expensive!).  Alabama is the most generous one. The assistantship is very tempting. I haven't decided yet.

Is there anyone in the same shoes? Has anyone accepted the offer from Alabama?  Maybe we could have a chat or something.

Thanks.

Congratulations

I am also an admit to Educational Research PhD, I am still expecting funding decision as it does not come with my admission letter.

Nice Meeting you.

What's your profile like?

You can chat me up on whatapp +2348137481605.

16 hours ago, Tolulope said:

Congratulations

I am also an admit to Educational Research PhD, I am still expecting funding decision as it does not come with my admission letter.

Nice Meeting you.

What's your profile like?

You can chat me up on whatapp +2348137481605.

Hi. Nice to meet you! I sent a message to you on Whatsapp. :)

• 4 weeks later...

hi there! i got into u of alabama too, but in their comms program. wondering -- for your funding, did they explicitly tell you that you got fully funded? I got sent a survey to fill out but am still unsure on if I got funding for sure.

5 hours ago, jujubean said:

hi there! i got into u of alabama too, but in their comms program. wondering -- for your funding, did they explicitly tell you that you got fully funded? I got sent a survey to fill out but am still unsure on if I got funding for sure.

hi! yes, I got an email from the department saying that I got their GA funding. It is not shown on my offer.

A survey? do you mean an GA application form for you to fill in?