2022 Application Thread

9 hours ago, Mad Scientist Malfrost said:

Treat it like you would a job interview. Be prepared to get asked questions about what you want to research and why you want to attend that particular program and be ready to ask questions yourself. I know for a few programs the interview is just something of a formality but don't go in expecting it to just be a formality! Best of luck to you both! Out of curiosity are either of you the one who posted the Emory interview in the results?

Thanks so much! Definitely will be super prepared going in to the interview. Yes, that's me. 

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree. Wait and drink heavily.

Accepted at Berkeley! Anybody else? 

Just wait until you go on the job market and are asked to upload your CV, and then the form auto-populates the field data from your CV except it gets it totally wrong and you have to delete every fiel

2 hours ago, Maguire said:

Thanks so much! Definitely will be super prepared going in to the interview. Yes, that's me. 

I’m sure you’ll knock the interview out of the park! I actually managed to tour Emory and talk to a number of the faculty and current grad students and it seems like a really great program!