Applying to PhD in Social Work without MSW/Masters

I'm wondering if anyone has info. on individuals who have been accepted into a PhD program in Social Work without a Masters or MSW.  I have two undergraduate degrees (one in Anthropology and one in Psychology) so at this point I don't see the need for a Masters.  I'd like to apply for PhD programs in Social Work in the upcoming cycle but some schools require that you have a Masters or MSW.  Are there any schools that don't have this requirement where they're open to admitting students with just an undergrad?  Any relevant input would be appreciated.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2021 at 10:42 AM, anthrosoc said:

I'm wondering if anyone has info. on individuals who have been accepted into a PhD program in Social Work without a Masters or MSW.  I have two undergraduate degrees (one in Anthropology and one in Psychology) so at this point I don't see the need for a Masters.  I'd like to apply for PhD programs in Social Work in the upcoming cycle but some schools require that you have a Masters or MSW.  Are there any schools that don't have this requirement where they're open to admitting students with just an undergrad?  Any relevant input would be appreciated.  

I did this this year and was accepted to many programs - totally doable!