Hi everyone!

I wanted to start a thread for anyone applying/hoping to start at Fordham for January 2022. I just recently applied and I'm at the point where the people writing my recommendation letters just need to finish them. This is my first choice in schools and I'm already anxious about getting in. LOL I've been working part-time for the last 6 years on a Bachelor's in Family & Human Development from ASU and I graduate (finally!) in December.

Anyone else here applying to Fordham for a January start?

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on your ASW graduation! Well earned! 

and best of luck with Fordham! :) 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2021 at 10:39 PM, abhilashgujar said:

When are decisions for spring usually posted?

I think that depends on when you completed the app. Sept 20th was priority deadline. So applicants who applied before that date will likely get the decision soon. I imagine in the next couple of weeks. Looking back at an old thread here for Fordham MSW Spring admissions 2018, I see a couple of applicants there mentioning they received their acceptance notification on October 2nd 2017. So maybe first week of October? Who knows.

I can’t find anything else. All other Fordham MSW threads seem to always be for Fall admissions.

Regular app deadline seems to be November 1st.

I just read a thread here from 2020 after more searching, where an applicant said he received an acceptance from Fordham MSW Spring 2021 on October 5th 2020. So it appears that for priority deadline students, you should expect to start getting decisions on 1st week of October. Just speculation though. Don’t take my word for it.