Mayo Clinic Ph.D. Program - Fall 2019

ViralCapsidGuy

Hello everybody,

It seems like the chances that other Mayo Clinic acceptees use this site are pretty low, but I thought I'd give it a try while I can't contain my excitement.

I was recently accepted for the Ph.D. Program (Virology and Gene Therapy) at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. I know that for my track there were 18 interviewees but only 3 spots. Since there were 3 interview weekends, it's possible that I didn't even get a chance to meet the other acceptees! The official welcome and orientation day is July 1! Are there any other acceptees over here (from any track)? :ph34r:

On 2/22/2019 at 1:13 PM, jmillar said:

I think most people use SDN. There is a whole Thread here: https://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/2018-2019-mayo-clinic-school-of-medicine.1310446/

This seems to be for the School of Medicine, which is not the same as the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences ? I guess I'll have to wait to July to meet my future comrades! Thanks for the info anyways!

20 hours ago, ViralCapsidGuy said:

This seems to be for the School of Medicine, which is not the same as the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences ? I guess I'll have to wait to July to meet my future comrades! Thanks for the info anyways!

Ah, yes, sorry about that. I saw it included PhD students, so I passed it along.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • eebamak20 changed the title to slksfhslfhsflsfslfnlsnfssfsv slksfhslfhsflsfslfnlsnfssfsv slksfhslfhsflsfslfnlsnfssfsv slksfhslfhsflsfslfnlsnfssfsv slksfhslfhsflsfslfnlsnfssfsv slksfhslfhsflsfslfnlsnfssfsv slksfhslfhsflsfslfnlsnfssfsv slksfhslfhsflsfslfnlsnfssfsv slksfhslfhsflsfslfnlsnf