What are the challenges involved in Healthcare IT that are yet to be solved ?

Emma2021

Hey, I'm a CHDA (Certification in Health Data Analyst) student. As part of the semester project, I'm doing a thesis on the unsolved challenges in healthcare IT solutions. Unfortunately, due to this pandemic, I have restrictions on meeting experts in person; that is why I'm posting this thread.
So can anyone please share your thoughts, links to websites or suitable books for me to refer to? It would help me a lot in this journey.
I'd like to brief two main issues that I have found so far. The first one is security; when healthcare and technology are associated, there is a high risk of losing the bio-information of a large cluster of people.
The second one is lack of expertise. Combining healthcare and IT requires medical professionals to have basic knowledge of technology and technical people to know the medical field's fundamentals. 
I'm learning the cyber security basics from a friend who is doing PG in the same. So better if you could help me with healthcare IT solutions rather than cybersecurity-related info.

• 3 weeks later...