Clinical Psychology Applications Fall 2023 Canada

bolthammer

3 minutes ago, Denisefromfloor11 said:

Good morning, all! I'm pleased to announce that I've received an offer of admission to York University :)

Applied: 5/5

Interviews: 1/5 (SFU)

Accepted: 1/5 !!!

Rejected: 0/5

Assumed Rejected: 2/5

WOO HOO!!!! Congrats!!!! That's so exiting! ??

1 hour ago, Denisefromfloor11 said:

Good morning, all! I'm pleased to announce that I've received an offer of admission to York University :)

Congratulations!!! Which clinical program did you apply to?

2 hours ago, Denisefromfloor11 said:

Congrats! I'm a current York clinical PhD student. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the program or York or Toronto or anything. :)

12 minutes ago, goldy said:

Just received a formal interview offer with UVic! Part of the interview will cover clinical training suitability - does anyone have any tips on how to best prepare?

that's awesome - congrats!!! is this for lifespan or neuro? Also wondering if the email came from a program coordinator or your POI?

12 minutes ago, psyched98 said:

Does anyone know if TMU is doing an interview day this year? I know profs are on their own timelines for prelims 

Visiting day is Feb 13th. Faculty has until February 3 to send their list who's moving on to the final round. I was told notifications will come out feb 6-7 whether you move on to clinical interviews.

6 hours ago, goldy said:

Just received a formal interview offer with UVic! Part of the interview will cover clinical training suitability - does anyone have any tips on how to best prepare?

Congrats! Do you mind sharing your PI's initials? Also do you know if all interviews have gone out?

37 minutes ago, memorybrain said:

Has anyone heard anything from UTSC, Windsor, or York?

I have heard that UTSC has sent out formal interview invites. Windsor adult clinical has as well. I have also been told that York PIs are working on reviewing applications and this is highly PI dependent (some have sent invites) 

16 hours ago, amy.g.dala said:

that's awesome - congrats!!! is this for lifespan or neuro? Also wondering if the email came from a program coordinator or your POI?

Thanks! It's the lifespan track. It come from a program coordinator with the POI cc'ed

10 hours ago, skowall said:

Congrats! Do you mind sharing your PI's initials? Also do you know if all interviews have gone out?

Sure, feel free to DM for initials:) I'm not sure about the other invites, but all interviews will be Feb 13-17

1 hour ago, psyched98 said:

I have heard that UTSC has sent out formal interview invites. Windsor adult clinical has as well. I have also been told that York PIs are working on reviewing applications and this is highly PI dependent (some have sent invites) 

I think York has sent out a handful of early-acceptances but are otherwise reviewing apps for formal interviews

Edited by s_bellow