• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Clinical Psychology Applications Fall 2023 Canada

bolthammer

2 hours ago, sidxx said:

Try opening it in incognito! works that way, but it's not letting me upload the statement

I uploaded for Guelph yesterday without an issue...might be due to a lot of people using on the last day? Unsure, sorry 😕

it worked for me this morning! i did email them though and they said this

Thank you for your email - due to University policies, we are unable to accept admission required documents via email. We have been experiencing server issues as of late due to great volume of applicants and IT is working on this front. Unfortunately this situation is beyond my capability to help and the only thing I can suggest at this moment is to continue to try uploading – which I am aware is a great inconvenience. 

Rest assured that should this issue not be resolved – we will work on our end to accommodate for this delay.

hopefully they'll be accommodating if others are still have issues

Wishing all the luck to everyone who applied this year (and to those who plan on applying next year!). It's such an arduous process that it can feel demoralizing at times but look at all of us hanging in there! It's humbling and awesome to know that so many incredibly capable candidates are applying. Keep pushing and will hopefully see y'all on the other side! ^_^

Hi all, figured I would share that I received a (virtual) interview invite to Dalhousie in a week and a half from now! The interview said it is with two clinical faculty members. Has anyone interviewed at Dalhousie before that could give me some insight into the process? I'm very surprised by how early they are interviewing compared to schools I applied to last year. 

Hi everyone,

I saw a few comments in this thread discussing a discord, I tried to use the link and it says it’s expired would anyone be able to provide a link to the discord that doesn’t expire (if that’s possible) so that I can join? 

thank you so much!! This thread is so helpful as well :) 

15 hours ago, Gurleen said:

Hi everyone,

I saw a few comments in this thread discussing a discord, I tried to use the link and it says it’s expired would anyone be able to provide a link to the discord that doesn’t expire (if that’s possible) so that I can join? 

thank you so much!! This thread is so helpful as well :) 

https://discord.gg/clinical-counseling-psych-phd-applicant-hub-840023597229539338 here you go!

Congrats to those if you really did get an interview! To everyone else, be very careful what you believe in this forum as many people are unfortunately just trolling the forums. It is quite early in the cycle and many schools have not even begun to look at applications! Just take everything you read with a grain of salt. 

On 11/30/2022 at 4:12 PM, babooshka said:

For Waterloo, unfortunately. I just kept my statement portion to 2 pages and on the third put a the list of awards/pubs they asked for. Hope that'll fly!

It's such a confusing/strange application system!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, amy.g.dala said:

awhh congratulations!! Thats some great news right before the holidays.

Thank you!!! I really didn't expect this because I didn't know any schools even interviewed before the holidays. In the last two cycles I applied to the earliest I had heard of was like second week in January. Now it's time for some cranberry mimosas :)