Research Grants for Doctoral Programmes in Germany 2022/ 2023

VENUS55

20 hours ago, hemsworth96001 said:

Hello, my funding dates have been changed although I've not yet received funding. What does this mean?

A change in funding dates is a very good sign. All you have to do is wait for the official award letter.

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, dogapm123 said:

I got an e-mail from DAAD saying that the selection committee has nominated me for a scholarship for doctoral programmes and they asked to inform them whether we are still wanting the scholarship by 20th of March.

Hi, I am new here.

Anyway congrats for you.. And may I know from which country are you from?

25 minutes ago, garika said:

Hi, I am new here.

Anyway congrats for you.. And may I know from which country are you from?

I am from Turkey and my subject area is molecular biology. 

Ostmitteleuropa,Südosteuropa, Türkei: I think my application belonged to this division.

15 minutes ago, dogapm123 said:

I am from Turkey and my subject area is molecular biology. 

Ostmitteleuropa,Südosteuropa, Türkei: I think my application belonged to this division.

Thank you for your reply. I am from Indonesia and it seems all applicants I know from my country haven't received any final result notification. But, I guess it will be very soon. I am very anxious waiting and praying for a positive result.

Congrats again for you, all the best!

On 3/19/2022 at 6:58 PM, dogapm123 said:

I got an e-mail from DAAD saying that the selection committee has nominated me for a scholarship for doctoral programmes and they asked to inform them whether we are still wanting the scholarship by 20th of March.

hİ, same here from Turkey good luck

Hello everyone, 

I've applied for a DAAD Grant for German Literature (Germanistik) and saw today that the application status changed from "Application Submitted" to "Funding." I have not, however, received any notifications from DAAD. This is a good sign, right? 

12 hours ago, lh80127 said:

Hello everyone, 

I've applied for a DAAD Grant for German Literature (Germanistik) and saw today that the application status changed from "Application Submitted" to "Funding." I have not, however, received any notifications from DAAD. This is a good sign, right? 

From what I've seen from previous forums, I believe this means you got it!

11 hours ago, anthro123 said:

From what I've seen from previous forums, I believe this means you got it!

Looking at how the side menu options, I think that seems likely (I have a lot more hope today than I did a week ago). But the lack of an official message leaves me weary. 

Good luck to everyone! ???

20 hours ago, wolke said:

my status is now "selection made" (it was "paper copies received) and the funding end date changed into 2023

I believe it is good news! Could you please elaborate more on the change? Is the funding end date different  from the exact one you required in the application form (like a shorter funding period) or is it just ''2023''? My status changed to ''selection made'' a week ago, but the funding dates are just as I wrote in the form, so I am getting worried. :(

2 hours ago, mia5 said:

I believe it is good news! Could you please elaborate more on the change? Is the funding end date different  from the exact one you required in the application form (like a shorter funding period) or is it just ''2023''? My status changed to ''selection made'' a week ago, but the funding dates are just as I wrote in the form, so I am getting worried. :(

no, my funding period did not change: it is still three years irrespective of what the portal says. if we get the scholarship, funding is guaranteed for one year. for example, if you get a three-year funding, each year the contract is renewed. in my case I mentioned in the application 30.09.2025, and on the portal it is now 30.09.2023. But no worry: from previous forums it is clear that many people get the scholarship without such changes (in the application status and funding end date) in the portal. also many people did not get it though these changes happened to them. good luck! and which country are you from btw?

Have a Good Day.

Hello everyone, I am from Malaysia and for your information I have applied for 2022-2023 DAAD Research Grants - Doctoral Programmes in Germany. I am happy to share my current status:

Deadline for application: 20th October 2021

Application submitted to My DAAD: 19th October 2021

Letter of acknowledgement received from DAAD (Application is complete and considered in the selection process): 23rd November 2021.

Yesterday my application status was changed from "Application submitted to Selection made" and I also noticed the funding dates was changed from the dates I put (01.03.2022 - 30.04.2026) previously in my application form to (01.10.2022 - 30.09.2023).

I would like to wishes all the best and good luck to you all!

Have a nice day, take care and stay safe. ?