SLP/Communication Disorders Masters Applicants

SJS

Hey everyone!

I just took my GRE for the first time today, and I took it without studying at all.  I only got a 148 V/ 150 Q still waiting my writing.  I was pleased to get these scores without opening a book, and I am starting to study tonight for the next time I take it.  I have a 4.0 in my undergraduate course work at the University of Alabama where I am majoring in "Pre-Communicative disorders".  I would love to go to Dallas, so I am applying to 

UT-Dallas and TCU.  Of course I am applying elsewhere, but will any of the people who got accepted to the Dallas schools let me know what kind of GRE they are looking for?

Thanks so much! 

Their fast track grad school program document suggests a combined 300 minimum score when adding Verbal and Quantitative together. They don't look at the essay. Fall admittance to UTD COMD is more competitive because of the number of applicants. Good luck!

Anyone apply for Spring 2014?

Yep, I am waiting to hear from UTD. Didn't make it off the waiting list for Fall, worried that I haven't heard anything from the app I deferred over to Spring. Good luck to you also!

Oh, Goodluck! When were your due dates? Mine were 2 and 3 weeks ago. I'm getting antsy.

The app due date for UT Dallas was September 15. Definitely antsy! Especially since Grad Cafe shows folks have been getting approved/denied since at least Sept 9. Good luck to you too!

Hi future SLPs!

I recently did an internship in a hospital and loved it! I was able to observe a Cleft-Craniofacial Team and found it very interesting. I know there are a few grad programs that offer classes in craniofacial anomolies. I was wondering if anyone knew of any programs that focus on this topic or give opportunities to work in this type of setting? 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...