What were you doing when you received your acceptance?

I've read this thread so many times... Can't believe I can finally comment.

I'm an international student from Israel. Only applied to Columbia's BME program and didn't really think I have a chance to get in. Yesterday around 2AM we came back from our friends and I was putting my baby to sleep, when suddenly I got an email to check the portal. The email said I a new tab is added called "offer".I logged in and a congratulations video started to play, with an official letter added. I still can't believe it's real.. I asked my husband to slap me in the face to make sure I'm not dreaming 😂😂😂

Now I have to find out how are we going to pay for this...

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember it was about 9am and I was brushing my teeth. I heard a "bing" from Outlook - new email. I rushed back to my computer, toothbrush in mouth. Before the popup window completely faded, I mad

I was at my mother's on a "shower break" from the revolution, as I'd spent the night on the pavement in front of the Parliament. I saw I had a new email message, and was expecting a journalist or a fr

~~~~~(Extended version)~~~~~   I was checking my email every 5 minutes or so that day as it was a Thursday and we were told to expect emails that week if we were accepted (and to wait for a