NSF DDIG

spinnergal

So there are tiers of recommendations it seems, and this person must have been "recommended - high."

fwiw, fastlane shows me that there are three categories - highly competitive, competitive, and not competitive. the first two are recommended for funding, and the third is not (about 80% of applications fell into this category). I don't know if this changes by field, though.

Brownwyed girl, where can I see that information? I haven´t found any such categorization in my fastlane account. Also, my external review is set to meet in a week from now? Should I take that as an indication that I will not get it?

Edited by nsf22

Brownwyed girl, where can I see that information? I haven´t found any such categorization in my fastlane account. Also, my external review is set to meet in a week from now? Should I take that as an indication that I will not get it?

if you click on proposal status, you'll see the grant number - click on that, and it gives all the detailed information, including the reviews. the categorizations were all the way at the bottom on mine. I'm not sure if this shows up if decisions haven't been made; I didn't check fastlane until I received my first e-mail from the program director (about 3.5 months after the deadline). I hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...

For my fellow applicants who will be resubmitting, has anyone received their reviews yet (cultural anthropology or other programs)? Strange that they are releasing them only to the faculty members this year...

For my fellow applicants who will be resubmitting, has anyone received their reviews yet (cultural anthropology or other programs)? Strange that they are releasing them only to the faculty members this year...

I received my reviews with the email.

I received my reviews with the email.

Thanks snowblossom2 for the info. Did everyone else receive their reviews with the initial email or are others waiting?

Edited by appletree123