I just declined two fully funded MA offers in Professional Writing/Technical Communication from East Carolina University (TPC) and Illinois State University (PWR).

Just declined:

• 4-year fully-funded offer to University of Washington-Seattle (English)
  • 5-year partially funded offer to the New School in Social Research (Philosophy)

Hope they go to someone on here!

Sivie:

Sorry to hear we won't be working together at UWash. Thanks for all of the conversations we got to have (I'm not sure I would've taken the trip to Seattle without your input). Best of luck!

Unfortunately not, though I was first on a waitlist for 5 years of funding--no funding the first year.

Well hey, unless the circumstances of your decline were negative, that works out well for me (and anyone else who may or may not be on the list).

E-mailed to see if there was any news from Baylor, seems like two applicants are dragging their feet on accepting or rejecting--grrr!--but a partially funded offer was put on the table. Still going to wait it out at this point...

I also just declined a fully funded offer to Auburn's MA Technical Communication program. Hope this helps!

This isn't a big deal, because I've already accepted an offer at Maryland, but I actually still haven't heard anything from Vanderbilt. Is this weird? Is anyone else still in the same boat?

This isn't a big deal, because I've already accepted an offer at Maryland, but I actually still haven't heard anything from Vanderbilt. Is this weird? Is anyone else still in the same boat?

Me neither. I accepted UCSB weeks ago, but it's still been eating at me!

I've already accepted an offer as well, but I never heard back from UIC. I really don't mind, but it does make me wonder what went on with my application there...