NATO Internship

josiewebb923

Hi to everyone, did any of you get shortlisted these days (except them shortlisted in june 2017) ? As i understood, nato staff has not done any selection after 21 june. Same for you too ? It seems to me they do selection once per month and 21 july is next door. Best of luck 

Edited by Barbarosa

2 hours ago, Barbarosa said:

Hi to everyone, did any of you get shortlisted these days (except them shortlisted in june 2017) ? As i understood, nato staff has not done any selection after 21 june. Same for you too ? It seems to me they do selection once per month and 21 july is next door. Best of luck 

I have no idea, I was shortlisted in June but haven't heard from them yet.

3 minutes ago, Frøya said:

I was also, as most people here it seems, shortlisted for two positions in June, and have had one very informal phone interview so far.

If I may ask, what position were you interviewed for?

7 hours ago, Barbarosa said:

Hi to all of you. Any shortlisted today ? 

Nothing yet. I checked and still read application submittd. Since it a Friday perhaps it will come on Monday or Tuesday instead? 

On 7/22/2017 at 4:13 AM, arrow1 said:

Nothing yet. I checked and still read application submittd. Since it a Friday perhaps it will come on Monday or Tuesday instead? 

hey guys, how do you know they're shortlisting now? 

15 hours ago, giorgissima said:

hey guys, how do you know they're shortlisting now? 

According to  Barbarosa, the last time someone was shortlist is June 21 so it is assume the shortlist is once a month on the 21st of that month 

1 hour ago, arrow1 said:

According to  Barbarosa, the last time someone was shortlist is June 21 so it is assume the shortlist is once a month on the 21st of that month 

Actually, I don't think that's true. I was shortlisted for a third position (although oddly didn't get an email - later confirmed w/ them) on July 18.

32 minutes ago, narbit said:

Actually, I don't think that's true. I was shortlisted for a third position (although oddly didn't get an email - later confirmed w/ them) on July 18.

There only 7 days left in July so I assume before the end of the month, we would get some email notification. 

Hi. I just reviewed all my application status and I saw that one position that I was shortlisted for is now: Application Not Shortlisted. The other two (I was shortlisted for three) is still: application shortlisted.
Maybe smth changed for you as well.

Edited by Simona

2 hours ago, Simona said:

Hi. I just reviewed all my application status and I saw that one position that I was shortlisted for is now: Application Not Shortlisted. The other two (I was shortlisted for three) is still: application shortlisted.

nope, nothing's changed for me yet. this is exhausting..

Edited by giorgissima

On 7/26/2017 at 2:05 AM, giorgissima said:

nope, nothing's changed for me yet. this is exhausting..

I got nothing either only "application submitted" still. It also almost end of July

17 hours ago, monslowten said:

Hi everybody!

I applied for the internship 2018 starting in September but all my applications are "submitted" so far... Did anyone applying for September 2018 receive an update??? 

nothing yet. I think it should soon but July is almost over. I assume some time in August. 

Hi Monslowten,

I've also applied for September and have no notifications at all. Still 'application submitted'.

It would be interesting to know if any September starters have had an update yet or if our shortlisting will be at a later date

On 28.7.2017. at 9:04 AM, monslowten said:

Hi everybody!

I applied for the internship 2018 starting in September but all my applications are "submitted" so far... Did anyone applying for September 2018 receive an update??? 

Yes, I was shortlisted for 4 positions in June, around the same time that other people began posting here, think could have been June 21/22(nd?). 

On 26.7.2017. at 8:02 AM, Simona said:

This has happened to me as well, one of the positions that I was shortlisted for now says "Not Shortlisted" so 3 more standing. Very strange. I would have thought that it would just say "not selected" rather than "not shortlisted" since I already was shortlisted for it in June. 

3 hours ago, Barbarosa said:

Hi to all of you. Any recently shortlisted ? Any news ? All the best 

Hi. My application has been selected. As my starting date has changed to March instead of September, the internship stuff wrote me that the final offer letter will be send out in the next weeks. 

IMG_2597.PNG

Edited by Simona

12 minutes ago, KCWS93 said:

Congratulations Simona, such great news !!

Mine still says "shortlisted" but I think it doesn't sound good. They probably publish the selections at the same time !

Thanks!! Don't give up! Probably, this is because the division proposed me the different starting date and they asked me if I can confirm it. I am sure that the process is still on the way

Congratulations Simona!

16 hours ago, KCWS93 said:

Congratulations Simona, such great news !!

Mine still says "shortlisted" but I think it doesn't sound good. They probably publish the selections at the same time !

I don't think so, I'd assume every division does their selection in their own time, unlike the main HR office with shortlists.

On 8/4/2017 at 0:09 PM, Simona said:

Hi. My application has been selected. As my starting date has changed to March instead of September, the internship stuff wrote me that the final offer letter will be send out in the next weeks. 

IMG_2597.PNG

Nice! my status is still submitted. I guess I will know something by end of month. 

On 8/4/2017 at 9:43 AM, Barbarosa said:

Hi to all of you. Any recently shortlisted ? Any news ? All the best 

I got nothing as it still application submitted. So I have not been rejected or shortlist yet. There still some hope.