NATO Internship

josiewebb923

14 minutes ago, iapoissac said:

I was already shortlisted in June, however, for those in a similar situation (there were quite a few in the earlier posts) the only change in the system for me is that the 3 positions I was shortlisted for (originally 4 but then randomly in July one changed to "Not shortlisted) still remain as "Shortlisted" and all the other ones have changed from Submitted to "Not Shortlisted". I think it means that we can expect actual decisions for the shortlisted positions soon? 

Same here, all of the submitted changed into not shortlisted and the one shortlisted remained the same. Has many people got the information about being selected yet? I'm not sure if anything's going to change by the end of September.

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't tell you. I was selected for an internship back in early August. Good luck everyone! Hope to see you all in Brussels! And if not, best of luck in future endeavors

Unfortunately my application remained as "shortlisted". To be honest, I assumed the selected people got the infromation in august and september and didn't come back to the forums since. I'm surprised there has been no information about not getting selected though, I'd expect the status to change on the website at least.

Aeme, same here... my application remains as "shortlisted" for three positions and all the others are marked as "not selected". From what I can gather from the NATO website, all selected have been informed and they probably forgot the change our "shortlisted" status to "not selected/reserve list"...

59db3a45a5081_Capturedecran2017-10-09a10_52_11.png.55309a696930b7c89cc683ab6b2768df.png

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/14/2018 at 10:54 PM, arrow1 said:

Is anyone going to reapply for NATO internship for 2019? I hoping to get in the second time. 

I'm reapplying, I've noticed the system has changed significantly.

4 hours ago, aeme said:

I'm reapplying, I've noticed the system has changed significantly.

yeah it has changed it doesn't even require a letter of motivation but require references. Do you plan to add a cover lette? I not sure if I should have a general cover letter or specific to that job posting type of cover letter. 

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bribritx said:

Nothing on my end yet either. From my research, we should hear back this week, based on last year's timeline. Fingers crossed.

Good. Let's see... On the timeline they say May/June, so they're on time.

My hope is to be selected for the Emerging Security Challenges Division - Counter Terrorism Section

9 hours ago, Bribritx said:

@paulojrv- Just got an email from NATO HQ asking me to schedule a Skype interview for a key position I wanted. Hope you hear back too! 

Great great news! Congratulations!
Can you tell me which Division?

On 6/19/2018 at 9:47 AM, Bribritx said:

@paulojrv  (Joint Intelligence & Security Division- Intelligence Production Unit)

I am wondering did your submission page have any kind of changes? or is it still submission completed?