Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Hi all. My first post here, but a regular reader who finds the discussions helpful.

I was U.S. born and educated up to 7th grade level. From that point, I was foreign-educated (including secondary school, B.A. and Pg.Dip.) up to M.Sc. level.

Now looking to return to U.S. to settle down.

My area is psychology, looking to specialise in Clinical Psychology.

In my country, the Clinical doctorates are sponsored by the health care system and all candidates are contracted for the 3 year duration of their studies, receiving a stipend for their services.

That is the only way I can afford to continue studies.

My question: Is there something similar on offer in the U.S. universities for the Clinical doctorate?

Thank you.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.