Spanish/Hispanic Studies 2012

cafeomuerte

Yo sĆ© que Harvard no ha mandado las decisiones de admisiĆ³n. Pero de pura casualidad, ?alguien a podido acceder la pagina de "New admitted students"?

http://gsas.harvard....ve_students.php

SĆ­, solo se pueden ver los pasos a seguir una vez que recibes una oferta de admisiĆ³n.

Y lo de Columbia, yo no escribĆ­ para preguntar. E vocĆŖ?

Guau por tu amigo Gumball Sheep! Alguien mƔs obtuvo respuesta de Berkeley? yo estoy esperando esa universidad y en la web no dice nada.

Yo no he oida nada de Berkeley. Pero, quizas no me van a ofrecer entrada, no se. Sigo esperando ansiosamente.

On 2/12/2012 at 3:21 PM, Baccarat said:

Guau por tu amigo Gumball Sheep! Alguien mƔs obtuvo respuesta de Berkeley? yo estoy esperando esa universidad y en la web no dice nada.

I have not heard anything yet from Berkeley (since the e-mail saying they'd recieved all my materials), but I continue to wait anxiously.

I am at the top of the waitlist at Washington University in St. LouisĀ (Hooray!) and they are paying for me to go to visiting day...should I be optimistic about this one? I don't know. I'm pleased!

Thank you so much for your answer Estresada! I am anxious too!! Of course you should be optimistic at Washington University in St. Louis, it is a great university. Perhaps you can negotiate something when you attend to the visiting day. I have been admitted in UC Davis and UC Santa Cruz. I will be attended to their visiting days. Anyone else coming?

CUNY's list should be out VERY soon. I heard their committee met last week!

whaaaaaaaaaaat?!

i'm excited!

how do you know?

reviewing the websites, i think maybe i have a chance in CUNY...one of the

"craziest" writers from PR had graduated there, coincidentally, the last book

that i bought is from him...weird.

-trying to get my hopes up-

congrats cafeomuerte!