The money pit poll

gadhelyn

How much money has grad school admissions sucked out of your account? (in US dollars)  

192 members have voted

1. 1. How much money has grad school admissions sucked out of your account? (in US dollars)

• >1000
    • 800-999
    • 600-799
    • 400-599
    • 200-399
    • <199

Is this over all time (i.e. including applying two years ago to 13 places, spending a year paying for an MA, then paying for another 11 this year?)

Good god.

The reason professors make so much money is that they spent the first half of their life paying to get into the club :lol: Is it worth it?

You gotta ask yourself: Do you feel lucky?

Well...do ya? :lol:

SORRY...I'm in a weird mood today.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you're thinking: "Did he pay $1000, or only $900?" But to tell you the truth, in all these applications, I kinda lost track myself. :lol:

I know, huh! I'd have to sit down and actually think on it for a while to figure it out! Crap....that being the case...maybe luck has run out :lol:

The reason professors make so much money is that they spent the first half of their life paying to get into the club :lol: Is it worth it?

You gotta ask yourself: Do you feel lucky?

Well...do ya? :lol:

SORRY...I'm in a weird mood today.

Right now? No. In general, generally.

I forgot that I've been living high on the hog as an adjunct this year...

Everytime I post here I always end up feeling very depressed by the end. But, you know, the whole tweed-jacket-with-leather-elbow-patches look seems to be well worth the misery now.