New York University

papillon_pourpre

I see that the MacCracken Housing page now has a forum where you can describe your living style and try to find a roommate. Nobody has posted an add yet though.

The NYUClasses forum page has a mini message board where there's about ~10 ads for roomates at the moment. I assume there will be more after the 17th once more people submit their money & intent to do the MHP.

I still can't decide. My friend who is currently at NYU says it's not worth it for the price ( I know the price is good but she pays $250 less for a bigger space currently), but the convenience is still attractive to me! Gah, decisions.

Hey everyone. I am looking for an LGBT friendly roommate for next year in MHP. I will also post to the MHP Forum, but wanted to try my chances here as well. I am male, international, going for a PhD in area studies. DM me if you are interested in virtually meeting. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

MA Public History and Archives, and grossly new to NYC for living only 1.5 hrs away. Relocation tips? Moving with a significant other...

I moved with my significant other as well, but from the west coast.  That said, I'm not sure that I am someone to answer as I truly and not sure how it was that I made the move.  It can be hard to find apartments, and as we all know, not cheap.  Past that I would recommend looking at the NYC thread somewhere on here.

• 9 months later...

Hi Ethan,

I am planning to start at NYU this fall.. any tips for me, and will you b around. Will be glad to meet and chat with someone who has been there done that so to speak.

Thanks n Cheers 

Hi everyone!

as my first year is nearing its end I thought I would see how everyone was doing/enjoying NYU!

I'm loving it but I'm also excited to only have 2 classes for the summer session.

Hope everyone is well.

Ethan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ethan,

I am planning to start at NYU this fall.. any tips for me, and will you b around. Will be glad to meet and chat with someone who has been there done that so to speak.

Thanks n Cheers 

Hey Scruncher,

I will be attending NYU this fall. Maybe we can help each other out as we figure out housing. That is my major concern at the moment. 

Best, 

Werda