I figured since we are all running to the mailbox like a kid during the holiday season, I thought I'd start a thread where we could share what is actually in our mailboxes (as opposed to what we wish was in them). I'll start:

An Athletica Catalog - Sorry not spending $80 on yoga pants - Trash

A notice for an unpaid toll - I could have sworn I already paid this - Keep

Edited by DeeLovely79
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another spam email from Ross University School of Medicine asking me to apply.   quit being so aggressive Ross University School of Medicine, I already told you my heart belongs to Rachel University

Official acceptance letter to Vanderbilt! And coupons. Yesterday was a good mail day for me.

I used the back of one of my physical rejection letters to write down a tart recipe. It got covered with flour and grease during the baking process, and the tarts were delicious. Very cathartic!

2.29:

A book for class (last trimester starts Monday!) from amazon - keep

An insert for the local grocery store - keep for coupons

I usually don't get mail, so to see something poking out of the box this afternoon was a little stressful.

I got a box of 1,000 live mealworms the other day. If anyone wants to beat that, they're welcome to try.

Didn't get anything notable today.

You win. I mean, my mom gets her chickens in the mail, but that's a weird exception, obviously.

I got a box of 1,000 live mealworms the other day. If anyone wants to beat that, they're welcome to try.

Didn't get anything notable today.

I assume the mealworms are for a pet (or you have some really interesting dietary practices). Is it a turtle?

1. ABA Litigation magazine with a cover stating that lawyers can start marketing on daily deal sites like Groupon.

2. Credit card offer for discounted European cruises. Cruises start at $5,799 per person ... I think my credit card company has me confused for someone a lot richer.

I got a letter from Penn in a large white envelope....... OMG I got in ..... (Thinks) Wait crap I forgot I requested I this info about the program. Reads thanks for your interest in the program ..........etc....etc .. Joan Weston ... Talked about a trick!

I thought I got a response from a school (my alma mater where I applied!) and it WAS from said school... but it was regarding something from the honors department and wasn't about the grad application... Pfft.

And a bunch of coupons.. Oh, and monthly statements about my IRA telling how much MORE money I have lost.