While Waiting...

GirlattheHelm

http://www.subservientchicken.com/

This site features a man in a chicken suit and light bondage attire. You can type in commands and he has to do what ever you say.

Some suggested commands:

go bowling

roll on the ground

jump on the couch

do the chicken dance

If you put anything too naughty in there, the subservient chicken will scold you.

Good to hear, sfbbgurl!

Okay, Yellow, the chicken thing was creepy but also really fun to play with.

#40-Something: Call your parents and ask them a question they would know the answer to if they thought about it...

I was on the phone with my father for a long time today trying to figure out what this rifle cartridge was that I was looking at (it was historic material from the site I dig at). And, yeah, I kind of knew what it was but it was my father who was quick to jump on it and go, "I bet you it's a .45 - check and see what variations are there; it's probably black powder." Low and behold - .45-70 Government Issue rifle ammo from 1882 for the Trapdoor Springfield (Or Springfield 1873 Rifle) with its initial production starting in 1873.

Dad's are great.

I've found myself wasting entirely too much time here. I've been....

1. Reading all the forums back to 2006. There is no reason why I do this. I found the history of the forum to be kind of interesting. I guess there used to be some drama back in the day when it all got started. It was also fun to see how far the site has developed and grown in popularity.

2. Browsing program boards that have absolutely nothing to do with my program and are related in no shape or form.