Jump to content

Bethlehem, PA


Guest Guest

Recommended Posts

@gingin6789  Yes! I'll be with the Earth Science people.  This is very exciting news to hear, thank you so much!

Thanks for recommending places to eat too, I'm excited to try out the regional food.  I've always wanted some real-deal dutch pretzels!  I'm slightly concerned about the tap water quality, but I guess I'll find out when I visit in early March!  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@SickSlickensides Yes, those two things suck sometimes, but as I mentioned, the students are also very willing to learn! However, I still felt the need to mention it because those two things really sh

  • 1 year later...

No one has posted here in a while but want to throw out questions about housing anyway. Anyone know anything about the Saucon Village Apartments for grad student housing? I applied and got a decent lottery number but I am still hoping to get a more "inside" perspective on what they are actually like irl. That, along with any other advice on housing/living in Bethlehem is greatly appreciated. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2017 at 10:23 PM, sometimesmorgan said:

No one has posted here in a while but want to throw out questions about housing anyway. Anyone know anything about the Saucon Village Apartments for grad student housing? I applied and got a decent lottery number but I am still hoping to get a more "inside" perspective on what they are actually like irl. That, along with any other advice on housing/living in Bethlehem is greatly appreciated. 

Sorry, I don't know anything about the Saucon Village Apartments, but I'm looking for housing in Bethlehem too, so I second this!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, A blighted one said:

Sorry, I don't know anything about the Saucon Village Apartments, but I'm looking for housing in Bethlehem too, so I second this!

ended up on the waiting list for the Saucon Village Apartments, gonna chalk that up to a no at this point. Are you new to Bethlehem/PA too?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I"m currently looking for an apartment within a mile from campus, if anyone has suggestions. I saw Campus Hill mentioned a few years ago. Is that complex still a decent option? I'm also looking at Waters Edge and Bethlehem Towers across the river from campus. 

I'm leaning toward renting a place by myself, but I'd potentially be interested in living with a roommate. I should mention that I will be bringing my cat with me.

@sarahchristine Did you end up finding a decent place to live in Bethlehem?

Edited by magnetite
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 7:49 PM, magnetite said:

I"m currently looking for an apartment within a mile from campus, if anyone has suggestions. I saw Campus Hill mentioned a few years ago. Is that complex still a decent option? I'm also looking at Waters Edge and Bethlehem Towers across the river from campus. 

I'm leaning toward renting a place by myself, but I'd potentially be interested in living with a roommate. I should mention that I will be bringing my cat with me.

@sarahchristine Did you end up finding a decent place to live in Bethlehem?

I ended up a bit further from campus than you're hoping for, but it's not a bad place. A lot of people post on the Lehigh Connect message board with open rooms, so you may be able to find a roommate there,. I've heard good things about Waters Edge, but I haven't heard anything about the other complexes you mention. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.